Small-Sample Confidence Intervals For Impulse Response Functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choi, Woon Gyu & Kang, Taesu & Kim, Geun-Young & Lee, Byongju, 2017.
"Global liquidity transmission to emerging market economies, and their policy responses,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 153-166.
- Woon Gyu Choi & Taesu Kang & Geun-Young Kim & Byongju Lee, 2014. "Global Liquidity Transmission to Emerging Market Economies, and Their Policy Responses," Working Papers 2014-38, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Woon Gyu Choi & Taesu Kang & Geun-Young Kim & Byongju Lee, 2017. "Global Liquidity Transmission to Emerging Market Economies, and Their Policy Responses," IMF Working Papers 17/222, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:gam:jijfss:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:26-:d:118051 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Rui Manuel Pereira, 2017. "On the Effects of Infrastructure Investments on Industrial CO2 Emissions in Portugal," GEE Papers 0081, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Oct 2017.
- repec:jed:journl:v:42:y:2017:i:3:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alejandro Izquierdo & Randall Romero & Ernesto Talvi, 2008.
"Booms and Busts in Latin America: The Role of External Factors,"
Research Department Publications
4569, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Alejandro Izquierdo & Randall Romero & Ernesto Talvi, 2008. "Booms and Busts in Latin America: The Role of External Factors," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1612, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Helmut Lütkepohl & Anna Staszewska-Bystrova & Peter Winker, 2018.
"Estimation of structural impulse responses: short-run versus long-run identifying restrictions,"
AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis,
Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 102(2), pages 229-244, April.
- Lütkepohl, Helmut & Staszewska-Bystrova, Anna & Winker, Peter, 2017. "Estimation of Structural Impulse Responses: Short-Run versus Long-run Identifying Restrictions," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168061, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Helmut Lütkepohl & Anna Staszewska-Bystrova & Peter Winker, 2017. "Estimation of Structural Impulse Responses: Short-Run versus Long-Run Identifying Restrictions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1642, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Max Hanisch, 2017. "US Monetary Policy and the Euro Area," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1701, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Henning Hesse & Boris Hofmann & James Weber, 2017.
"The macroeconomic effects of asset purchases revisited,"
BIS Working Papers
680, Bank for International Settlements.
- Hesse, Henning & Hofmann, Boris & Weber, James, 2018. "The macroeconomic effects of asset purchases revisited," SAFE Working Paper Series 198, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Rui Manuel Pereira, Alfredo Marvao Pereira and William J. Hausman, 2017.
"Railroad Infrastructure Investments and Economic Development in the Antebellum United States,"
Journal of Economic Development,
Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 1-16, September.
- Rui M. Pereira & William J. Hausman & Alfredo Marvão Pereira, 2016. "Railroad Infrastructure Investments and Economic Development in the Antebellum United States," Working Papers 153, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Skrobotov, Anton & Turuntseva, Marina, 2015. "Theoretical Foundations of SVAR Modeling," Published Papers mak8, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- repec:eee:inteco:v:151:y:2017:i:c:p:48-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoosoon Chang & Boreum Kwak, 2017. "U.S. Monetary-Fiscal Regime Changes in the Presence of Endogenous Feedback in Policy Rules," Caepr Working Papers 2017-016 Classification- , Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- repec:eme:jespps:jes-11-2016-0248 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burak Eroglu, 2017. "Wavelet Variance Ratio Test And Wavestrapping For The Determination Of The Cointegration Rank," Working Papers 1706, The Center for Financial Studies (CEFIS), Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Lenard Lieb & Stephan Smeekes, 2017.
"Inference for Impulse Responses under Model Uncertainty,"
1709.09583, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Lieb, Lenard & Smeekes, Stephan, 2017. "Inference for Impulse Responses under Model Uncertainty," Research Memorandum 022, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Angelini, Giovanni & Bacchiocchi, Emanuele & Caggiano, Giovanni & Fanelli, Luca, 2017. "Uncertainty across volatility regimes," Research Discussion Papers 35/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Burak Eroglu & Kemal Caglar Gogebakan & Mirza Trokic, 2017. "Fractional Seasonal Variance Ratio Unit Root Tests," Working Papers 1707, The Center for Financial Studies (CEFIS), Istanbul Bilgi University.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00362-016-0744-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:70-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ashima Goyal & Abhishek Kumar, 2018.
"The effect of oil shocks and cyclicality in hiding Indian twin deficits,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 45(1), pages 27-45, January.
- Ashima Goyal & Abhishek Kumar, 2017. "The Effect of Oil Shocks and Cyclicality in Hiding Indian Twin Deficits," Working Papers id:11894, eSocialSciences.
- Ashima Goyal & Abhishek Kumar, 2017. "The Effect of oil shocks and cyclicality in hiding Indian twin deficits," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2017-005, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Burak Eroglu & Secil Yildirim-Karaman, 2017. "Responses Of Term Structure Of Interest Rates And Asset Prices To Monetary Policy Shocks: Evidence From Turkey," Working Papers 1705, The Center for Financial Studies (CEFIS), Istanbul Bilgi University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:80:y:1998:i:2:p:218-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.