Testing the demand-led and BOP-constrained growth model: a system approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anthony Philip Thirlwall, 2012.
"Balance of Payments Constrained Growth Models: History and Overview,"
Palgrave Macmillan Books, in: Elias Soukiazis & Pedro A. Cerqueira (ed.), Models of Balance of Payments Constrained Growth, chapter 1, pages 11-49,
- Anthony P. Thirlwall, 2011. "Balance of payments constrained growth models: history and overview," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 64(259), pages 307-351.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 2011. "Balance of Payments Constrained Growth Models: History and Overview," Studies in Economics 1111, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Justin Doran & Bernard Fingleton, 2014.
"Economic shocks and growth: Spatio-temporal perspectives on Europe's economies in a time of crisis,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93, pages 137-165, November.
- Doran, Justin & Fingleton, Bernard, 2012. "Economic shocks and growth: spatio-temporal perspectives on Europe's economies in a time of crisis," MPRA Paper 47292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arturas Juodis, 2013.
"Cointegration Testing in Panel VAR Models Under Partial Identification and Spatial Dependence,"
UvA-Econometrics Working Papers
13-08, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Arturas Juodis, 2014. "Cointegration Testing in Panel VAR Models Under Partial Identification and Spatial Dependence," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 14-08, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Lisbeth Funding la Cour, 1995.
"A Component® based Analysis of the danish Long-run Money Demand Relation,"
95-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Funding la Cour, Lisbeth, 1999. "A Component-Based Analysis Of The Danish Long-Run Money Demand Relation," Working Papers 06-1999, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Levent, Korap, 2007. "Modeling purchasing power parity using co-integration: evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 19584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio Parrinello, 2014.
"A search for distinctive features of demand-led growth models,"
PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 67(270), pages 309-342.
- Parrinello, Sergio, 2014. "A Search for Distinctive Features of Demand-led Growth Models," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP2, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Alessia Naccarato & Andrea Pierini & Giovanna Ferraro, 2021. "Markowitz portfolio optimization through pairs trading cointegrated strategy in long-term investment," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 299(1), pages 81-99, April.
- Darrian Collins & Clem Tisdell, 2004.
"Outbound Business Travel Depends on Business Returns: Australian Evidence,"
Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 192-207, June.
- Collins, Darrian & Tisdell, Clement A., 2003. "Outbound Business Travel Depends on Business Returns: Australian Evidence," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90527, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Christian Schoder, 2012.
"Effective demand, exogenous normal utilization and endogenous capacity in the long run. Evidence from a CVAR analysis for the US,"
IMK Working Paper
103-2012, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Christian Schoder, 2013. "Effective demand, exogenous normal utilization and endogenous capacity in the long run. Evidence from a CVAR analysis for the US," Working Papers 1306, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Juan Alberto Vázquez-Muñoz, 2018. "La acumulación de capital como un determinante de la tasa de crecimiento de la ley de Thirlwall," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 63(3), pages 13-14, Julio-Sep.
- Karaman Örsal, Deniz Dilan & Droge, Bernd, 2014.
"Panel cointegration testing in the presence of a time trend,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 377-390.
- Bernd Droge & Deniz Dilan Karaman Ã–rsal, 2009. "Panel Cointegration Testing in the Presence of a Time Trend," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-005, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Njangang Henri & Nembot Ndeffo Luc & Nawo Larissa, 2019.
"The Long‐run and Short‐run Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on Financial Development in African Countries,"
African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 31(2), pages 216-229, June.
- Njangang, Henri & Luc, Nembot Ndeffo & Nawo, Larissa, 2019. "The long-run and short-run effects of foreign direct investment on financial development in African countries," MPRA Paper 94362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- António Duarte, 2009.
"The Portuguese Disinflation Process: Analysis of Some Costs and Benefits,"
Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 16(1), pages 157-173, May.
- António Portugal Duarte, 2005. "The Portuguese Disinflation Process: Analysis of Some Costs and Benefits," International Finance 0504005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lego, Brian & Gebremedhin, Tesfa & Cushing, Brian, 2000.
"A Multi-Sector Export Base Model of Long-Run Regional Employment Growth,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 192-197, October.
- Lego, Brian & Gebremedhin, Tesfa G. & Cushing, Brian, 2000. "A Multi-Sector Export Base Model Of Long-Run Regional Employment Growth," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(2), pages 1-6, October.
- Ali MNA & Moheddine YOUNSI, 2018. "A monetary conditions index and its application on Tunisian economic forecasting," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 38-56, March.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Paap, R., 1999. "Forecasting with periodic autoregressive time series models," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9927-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Jaromir Benes & David Vavra, 2004. "Eigenvalue Decomposition of Time Series with Application to the Czech Business Cycle," Working Papers 2004/08, Czech National Bank.
- Çakır, Mustafa Yavuz & Kabundi, Alain, 2013.
"Trade shocks from BRIC to South Africa: A global VAR analysis,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 190-202.
- Mustafa Yavuz Cakir & Alain Kabundi, 2011. "Trade Shocks from BRIC to South Africa: A Global VAR Analysis," Working Papers 250, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E., 2010. "Coal consumption and economic growth: Evidence from a panel of OECD countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1353-1359, March.
- Hannes Leeb & Benedikt Poetscher, 1999. "The variance of an integrated process need not diverge to infinity," Econometrics 9907001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Soledad Martinez Peria, 2002.
"The Impact of Banking Crises on Money Demand and Price Stability,"
IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 49(3), pages 1-1.
- Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2000. "The impact of banking crises on money demand and price stability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2305, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:14:y:2007:i:5:p:367-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.