Stress Testing and a Comparison of Alternative Methodologies for Scenario Generation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- W. Scott Frame & Andreas Fuster & Joseph Tracy & James Vickery, 2015.
"The Rescue of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 25-52, Spring.
- Frame, W. Scott & Fuster, Andreas & Tracy, Joseph & Vickery, James, 2015. "The rescue of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac," Staff Reports 719, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Frame, W. Scott & Fuster, Andreas & Tracy, Joseph & Vickery, James, 2015. "The rescue of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2015-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Antonella Foglia, 2009. "Stress Testing Credit Risk: A Survey of Authorities' Aproaches," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 5(3), pages 9-45, September.
- Commandeur, Jacques J.F. & Koopman, Siem Jan, 2007. "An Introduction to State Space Time Series Analysis," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199228874.
- Asli Demirguc‐Kunt & Enrica Detragiache & Ouarda Merrouche, 2013.
"Bank Capital: Lessons from the Financial Crisis,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(6), pages 1147-1164, September.
- Ouarda Merrouche & Enrica Detragiache & Asli Demirgüç-Kunt, 2010. "Bank Capital; Lessons From the Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 10/286, International Monetary Fund.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Detragiache, Enrica & Merrouche, Ouarda, 2010. "Bank capital : lessons from the financial crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5473, The World Bank.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-470, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Andrew McKenna & Rhys Bidder, 2014. "Robust Stress Testing," 2014 Meeting Papers 853, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Goldfeld, Stephen M. & Quandt, Richard E., 1973. "A Markov model for switching regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 3-15, March.
- Hamilton, James D., 1988. "Rational-expectations econometric analysis of changes in regime : An investigation of the term structure of interest rates," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 385-423.
- Hulusi Inanoglu & Michael Jacobs, 2009. "Models for Risk Aggregation and Sensitivity Analysis: An Application to Bank Economic Capital," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 1-72, December.
- Schuermann, Til, 2014. "Stress testing banks," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 717-728.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spt:apfiba:v:6:y:2016:i:6:f:6_6_7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eleftherios Spyromitros-Xioufis). General contact details of provider: http://www.scienpress.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.