Inference on some parametric functions in the univeriate lognormal diffusion process with exogenous factors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcus, Alan & Shaked, Israel, 1984. "The Relationship between Accounting Measures and Prospective Probabilities of Insolvency: An Application to the Banking Industry," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 19(1), pages 67-83, March.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A., 1976. "The valuation of options for alternative stochastic processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 145-166.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gutiérrez, R. & Gutiérrez-Sánchez, R. & Nafidi, A., 2008. "Trend analysis and computational statistical estimation in a stochastic Rayleigh model: Simulation and application," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 209-217.
- Gutiérrez, R. & Gutiérrez-Sánchez, R. & Nafidi, A., 2009. "The trend of the total stock of the private car-petrol in Spain: Stochastic modelling using a new gamma diffusion process," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 18-24, January.
More about this item
KeywordsMinimum variance unbiased estimation; relative efficiency; 60J60; 62M05;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:10:y:2001:i:2:p:357-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .