The trend of the total stock of the private car-petrol in Spain: Stochastic modelling using a new gamma diffusion process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Arapis & Jiti Gao, 2006.
"Empirical Comparisons in Short-Term Interest Rate Models Using Nonparametric Methods,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 4(2), pages 310-345.
- Arapis, Manuel & Gao, Jiti, 2004. "Empirical comparisons in short-term interest rate models using nonparametric methods," MPRA Paper 11974, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Dec 2005.
- Gutiérrez, R. & Gutiérrez-Sánchez, R. & Nafidi, A., 2006. "Electricity consumption in Morocco: Stochastic Gompertz diffusion analysis with exogenous factors," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(10), pages 1139-1151, October.
- Durham, Garland B & Gallant, A Ronald, 2002. "Numerical Techniques for Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Continuous-Time Diffusion Processes," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, pages 297-316.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia, 2002.
"Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Discretely Sampled Diffusions: A Closed-form Approximation Approach,"
Econometric Society, pages 223-262.
- Miles S. Kimball, 1989. "Precautionary Saving in the Small and in the Large," NBER Working Papers 2848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chan, K C, et al, 1992.
" An Empirical Comparison of Alternative Models of the Short-Term Interest Rate,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(3), pages 1209-1227, July.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate CKLS(1992) estimation of interest rate models," Statistical Software Components RTZ00035, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Gutiérrez, R. & Nafidi, A. & Gutiérrez Sánchez, R., 2005. "Forecasting total natural-gas consumption in Spain by using the stochastic Gompertz innovation diffusion model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 115-124, February.
- Ramón Gutiérrez & Patrica Román & Francisco Torres, 2001. "Inference on some parametric functions in the univeriate lognormal diffusion process with exogenous factors," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 10(2), pages 357-373, December.
- Durham, Garland B & Gallant, A Ronald, 2002. "Numerical Techniques for Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Continuous-Time Diffusion Processes: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, pages 335-338. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gutiérrez-Sánchez, R. & Nafidi, A. & Pascual, A. & Ramos-Ábalos, E., 2011. "Three parameter gamma-type growth curve, using a stochastic gamma diffusion model: Computational statistical aspects and simulation," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 234-243.
- Forouzanfar, Mehdi & Doustmohammadi, A. & Hasanzadeh, Samira & Shakouri G, H., 2012. "Transport energy demand forecast using multi-level genetic programming," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 496-503.
- Nafidi, A. & Gutiérrez, R. & Gutiérrez-Sánchez, R. & Ramos-Ábalos, E. & El Hachimi, S., 2016. "Modelling and predicting electricity consumption in Spain using the stochastic Gamma diffusion process with exogenous factors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 309-318.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic gamma diffusion process Statistical inference with discrete sampling Estimated trend functions Forecasting Total stock of private cars-petrol in Spain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:86:y:2009:i:1:p:18-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.