Transport energy demand forecast using multi-level genetic programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Connolly, D. & Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Leahy, M., 2010. "A review of computer tools for analysing the integration of renewable energy into various energy systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(4), pages 1059-1082, April.
- Miana, Mario & Hoyo, Rafael del & Rodrigálvarez, Vega & Valdés, José Ramón & Llorens, Raúl, 2010. "Calculation models for prediction of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) ageing during ship transportation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(5), pages 1687-1700, May.
- Forouzanfar, Mehdi & Doustmohammadi, Ali & Menhaj, M. Bagher & Hasanzadeh, Samira, 2010. "Modeling and estimation of the natural gas consumption for residential and commercial sectors in Iran," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 268-274, January.
- Gutiérrez, R. & Gutiérrez-Sánchez, R. & Nafidi, A., 2009. "The trend of the total stock of the private car-petrol in Spain: Stochastic modelling using a new gamma diffusion process," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 18-24, January.
- Blakemore, F. B. & Davies, C. & Isaac, J. G., 1994. "UK energy market: An analysis of energy demands. Part II: Application of econometric models to the UK sector," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 279-291.
- Alvarez-Diaz, Marcos & Caballero Miguez, Gonzalo, 2008. "The quality of institutions: A genetic programming approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 161-169, January.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Wong, Philip, 2009. "A panel data analysis of the determinants of oil consumption: The case of Australia," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(12), pages 2771-2775, December.
- Blakemore, F. B. & Davies, C. & Isaac, J. G., 1994. "UK energy market: An analysis of energy demands. Part I: A disaggregated sectorial approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 261-277.
- Hofman, Karen & Li, Xianguo, 2009. "Canada's energy perspectives and policies for sustainable development," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(4), pages 407-415, April.
- M. A. Kaboudan, 2000. "Genetic Programming Prediction of Stock Prices," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 16(3), pages 207-236, December.
- Nel, Willem P. & van Zyl, Gerhardus, 2010. "Defining limits: Energy constrained economic growth," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 168-177, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdulkerim Karaaslan & Mesliha Gezen, 2017. "Forecasting of Turkey’s Sectoral Energy Demand by Using Fuzzy Grey Regression Model," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 67-77.
- Jian Chai & Shubin Wang & Shouyang Wang & Ju’e Guo, 2012. "Demand Forecast of Petroleum Product Consumption in the Chinese Transportation Industry," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-22, March.
- Ekaterina Grushevenko, 2015. "Complex method of petroleum products demand forecasting considering economic, demographic and technological factors," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 4(3), pages 98-107.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2015.
"Output, renewable and non-renewable energy consumption and international trade: Evidence from a panel of 69 countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 799-808.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2013. "Output, renewable and non-renewable energy consumption and international trade: Evidence from a panel of 69 countries," MPRA Paper 56494, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Apr 2014.
- Tatiana Mitrova & Vyacheslav Kulagin & Dmitry Grushevenko & Ekaterina Grushevenko, 2015. "Technological Innovation as a Factor of Demand for Energy Sources in Automotive Industry," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 9(4), pages 18-31.
More about this item
KeywordsGenetic programming; Transport energy demand; Forecasting; Modeling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:91:y:2012:i:1:p:496-503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.