On the complete model with stochastic volatility by Hobson and Rogers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Peszek, 1995. "PDE Models for Pricing Stocks and Options With Memory Feedback," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 211-224.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A., 1976. "The valuation of options for alternative stochastic processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 145-166.
- Fabio Antonelli & Andrea Pascucci, 2005. "On the viscosity solutions of a stochastic differential utility problem," Finance 0503021, EconWPA.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- David G. Hobson & L. C. G. Rogers, 1998. "Complete Models with Stochastic Volatility," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 27-48.
- Rubinstein, Mark, 1994. " Implied Binomial Trees," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(3), pages 771-818, July.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Chou, Ray Y. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1992. "ARCH modeling in finance : A review of the theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 5-59.
- Mark Rubinstein., 1994. "Implied Binomial Trees," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-232, University of California at Berkeley.
- Emilio Barucci & Paul Malliavin & Maria Elvira Mancino & Roberto Renò & Anton Thalmaier, 2003. "The Price-Volatility Feedback Rate: An Implementable Mathematical Indicator of Market Stability," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 17-35.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Foschi, Paolo & Pascucci, Andrea, 2009. "Calibration of a path-dependent volatility model: Empirical tests," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2219-2235, April.
- Sekine, Jun, 2008. "Marginal distribution of some path-dependent stochastic volatility model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(13), pages 1846-1850, September.
- Paolo Foschi & Andrea Pascucci, 2008. "Path dependent volatility," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 31(1), pages 13-32, May.
- Andrea Pascucci & Paolo Foschi, 2005. "Calibration of the Hobson&Rogers model: empirical tests," Finance 0509020, EconWPA.
- Cristina Costantini & Marco Papi & Fernanda D’Ippoliti, 2012. "Singular risk-neutral valuation equations," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 249-274, April.
- Mauro Rosestolato & Tiziano Vargiolu & Giovanna Villani, 2013. "Robustness for path-dependent volatility models," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 36(2), pages 137-167, November.
More about this item
KeywordsBlack-Scholes model; stochastic volatility; path-dependent option; hypoelliptic equation;
- G - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0503013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .