Calibration of the Hobson&Rogers model: empirical tests
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David G. Hobson & L. C. G. Rogers, 1998. "Complete Models with Stochastic Volatility," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 27-48.
- René Garcia & Eric Ghysels & Éric Renault, 2004. "The Econometrics of Option Pricing," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-04, CIRANO.
- Andrea Pascucci & Marco Di Francesco, 2005. "On the complete model with stochastic volatility by Hobson and Rogers," Finance 0503013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carl Chiarella & Oh-Kang Kwon, 2000. "A Complete Stochastic Volatility Model in the HJM Framework," Research Paper Series 43, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Mark Broadie & Mikhail Chernov & Michael Johannes, 2007. "Model Specification and Risk Premia: Evidence from Futures Options," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(3), pages 1453-1490, June.
- Bates, David S., 2000. "Post-'87 crash fears in the S&P 500 futures option market," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 181-238.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:12:y:2009:i:03:n:s0219024909005294 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paolo Foschi & Andrea Pascucci, 2008. "Path dependent volatility," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 31(1), pages 13-32, May.
- Sekine, Jun, 2008. "Marginal distribution of some path-dependent stochastic volatility model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(13), pages 1846-1850, September.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:11:y:2008:i:07:n:s0219024908005007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olesia Verchenko, 2011. "Testing option pricing models: complete and incomplete markets," Discussion Papers 38, Kyiv School of Economics.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:11:y:2008:i:08:n:s021902490800507x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- G - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-09-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0509020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.