The Wisdom of Eve: On Differentiating the Colours of Emotion that May Be Threats to Good Life
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Furnham, Adrian & Boo, Hua Chu, 2011. "A literature review of the anchoring effect," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 35-42, February.
- Yang, Lawrence Hsin & Kleinman, Arthur & Link, Bruce G. & Phelan, Jo C. & Lee, Sing & Good, Byron, 2007. "Culture and stigma: Adding moral experience to stigma theory," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 1524-1535, April.
- Sarah E. Hill & David M. Buss, 2006. "Envy and positional bias in the evolutionary psychology of management," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2-3), pages 131-143.
- Thomas Li-Ping Tang & Toto Sutarso & Adebowale Akande & Michael W. Allen & Abdulgawi Salim Alzubaidi & Mahfooz A. Ansari & Fernando Arias-Galicia & Mark G. Borg & Luigina Canova & Brigitte Charles-Pau, 2006. "The Love of Money and Pay Level Satisfaction: Measurement and Functional Equivalence in 29 Geopolitical Entities around the World," Management and Organization Review, The International Association for Chinese Management Research, vol. 2(3), pages 423-452, November.
- Tang, Thomas Li-Ping & Sutarso, Toto & Akande, Adebowale & Allen, Michael W. & Alzubaidi, Abdulgawi Salim & Ansari, Mahfooz A. & Arias-Galicia, Fernando & Borg, Mark G. & Canova, Luigina & Charles-Pau, 2006. "The Love of Money and Pay Level Satisfaction: Measurement and Functional Equivalence in 29 Geopolitical Entities around the World," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 423-452, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEmotions; Culturally-dissimilar (or culturally-distinct); Well-being; Quality of life;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:107:y:2012:i:3:p:531-560. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.