Good neighbors are hard to find: computational complexity of network formation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 12 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10058|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Haller, Hans & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2005. "Nash networks with heterogeneous links," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 181-201, September.
- Markus Mobius & Raphael Schoenle, 2006.
"The Evolution of Work,"
NBER Working Papers
12694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markus Mobius & Raphael Schoenle, 2006. "The Evolution of Work," Working Papers 25, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Berninghaus, Siegfried K. & Schwalbe, Ulrich, 1996. "Evolution, interaction, and Nash equilibria," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 57-85, January.
- Koller, Daphne & Megiddo, Nimrod & von Stengel, Bernhard, 1996. "Efficient Computation of Equilibria for Extensive Two-Person Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 247-259, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)