Efficient estimation for error component seemingly unrelated nonparametric regression models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wan, Guang H & Griffiths, William E & Anderson, Jock R, 1992. "Using Panel Data to Estimate Risk Effects in Seemingly Unrelated Production Functions," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 35-49.
- Su, Liangjun & Ullah, Aman, 2007. "More efficient estimation of nonparametric panel data models with random effects," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 375-380, September.
- Xu, Qinfeng & You, Jinhong & Zhou, Bin, 2008. "Seemingly unrelated nonparametric models with positive correlation and constrained error variances," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 223-227, May.
- Smith, Michael & Kohn, Robert, 2000.
"Nonparametric seemingly unrelated regression,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 257-281, October.
- Smith, M. & Kohn, R., 1998. "Nonparametric Seemingly Unrelated Regression," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/98, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Dale J. Poirier & Gary Koop & Justin Tobias, 2005.
"Semiparametric Bayesian inference in multiple equation models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(6), pages 723-747.
- Koop, Gary M & Poirier, Dale J & Tobias, Justin, 2005. "Semiparametric Bayesian Inference in Multiple Equation Models," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12009, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Beierlein, James G & Dunn, James W & McConnon, James C, Jr, 1981. "The Demand for Electricity and Natural Gas in the Northeastern United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(3), pages 403-408, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Bin & Lin, Boqiang, 2015. "How industrialization and urbanization process impacts on CO2 emissions in China: Evidence from nonparametric additive regression models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 188-202.
- Jinhong You & Alan Wan & Shu Liu & Yong Zhou, 2015. "A varying-coefficient approach to estimating multi-level clustered data models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(2), pages 417-440, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMultivariate response; Error component; Nonparametric model; Two-stage estimation; Asymptotic normality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:73:y:2011:i:1:p:121-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .