Efficient estimation for error component seemingly unrelated nonparametric regression models
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 73 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/184/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Koop, Gary M & Poirier, Dale J & Tobias, Justin, 2005.
"Semiparametric Bayesian Inference in Multiple Equation Models,"
Staff General Research Papers
12009, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dale J. Poirier & Gary Koop & Justin Tobias, 2005. "Semiparametric Bayesian inference in multiple equation models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(6), pages 723-747.
- Xu, Qinfeng & You, Jinhong & Zhou, Bin, 2008. "Seemingly unrelated nonparametric models with positive correlation and constrained error variances," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 223-227, May.
- Wan, Guang H & Griffiths, William E & Anderson, Jock R, 1992. "Using Panel Data to Estimate Risk Effects in Seemingly Unrelated Production Functions," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 35-49.
- Su, Liangjun & Ullah, Aman, 2007. "More efficient estimation of nonparametric panel data models with random effects," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 375-380, September.
- Smith, Michael & Kohn, Robert, 2000.
"Nonparametric seemingly unrelated regression,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 257-281, October.
- Smith, M. & Kohn, R., 1998. "Nonparametric Seemingly Unrelated Regression," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/98, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Beierlein, James G & Dunn, James W & McConnon, James C, Jr, 1981. "The Demand for Electricity and Natural Gas in the Northeastern United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(3), pages 403-08, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:73:y:2011:i:1:p:121-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.