Bayesian multiple response kernel regression model for high dimensional data and its practical applications in near infrared spectroscopy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Michael & Kohn, Robert, 2000.
"Nonparametric seemingly unrelated regression,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 257-281, October.
- Smith, M. & Kohn, R., 1998. "Nonparametric Seemingly Unrelated Regression," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/98, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Chakraborty, Sounak & Ghosh, Malay & Mallick, Bani K., 2012. "Bayesian nonlinear regression for large p small n problems," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 28-40.
- Park, Trevor & Casella, George, 2008. "The Bayesian Lasso," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 681-686, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gutiérrez, Luis & Gutiérrez-Peña, Eduardo & Mena, Ramsés H., 2014. "Bayesian nonparametric classification for spectroscopy data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 56-68.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian prediction; Laplace distribution; Metropolis–Hastings algorithm; Near infrared spectroscopy; Reproducing kernel Hilbert space; Nonlinear regression; Vapnik’s ϵ-insensitive loss;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:9:p:2742-2755. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.