More efficient estimation of nonparametric panel data models with random effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martins-Filho, Carlos & Yao, Feng, 2009. "Nonparametric regression estimation with general parametric error covariance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 309-333, March.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Ullah, Aman, 2005. "A nonparametric random effects estimator," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 403-407, September.
- Li, Qi & Stengos, Thanasis, 1996. "Semiparametric estimation of partially linear panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 389-397.
- Qi Li & Aman Ullha, 1998. "Estimating partially linear panel data models with one-way error components," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 145-166.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Lung-fei & Yu, Jihai, 2015. "Estimation of fixed effects panel regression models with separable and nonseparable space–time filters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 174-192.
- Qian, Junhui & Wang, Le, 2012.
"Estimating semiparametric panel data models by marginal integration,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 483-493.
- Qian, Junhui & Wang, Le, 2009. "Estimating Semiparametric Panel Data Models by Marginal Integration," MPRA Paper 18850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher F. Parmeter & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2018. "Nonparametric Estimation and Inference for Panel Data Models," Department of Economics Working Papers 2018-02, McMaster University.
- Bin Zhou & Qinfeng Xu & Jinhong You, 2011. "Efficient estimation for error component seemingly unrelated nonparametric regression models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 73(1), pages 121-138, January.
- Li, Gaorong & Peng, Heng & Tong, Tiejun, 2013. "Simultaneous confidence band for nonparametric fixed effects panel data models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 229-232.
- Shujie Ma & Jeffrey S. Racine & Aman Ullah, 2015. "Nonparametric Regression-Spline Random Effects Models," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-10, McMaster University.
- Liangjun Su & Aman Ullah & Yun Wang, 2013. "Nonparametric regression estimation with general parametric error covariance: a more efficient two-step estimator," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 1009-1024, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:96:y:2007:i:3:p:375-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.