Adapting to climate change in Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1992. "Some Economics of Global Warming," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 1-14, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lisa Westerhoff & Barry Smit, 2009. "The rains are disappointing us: dynamic vulnerability and adaptation to multiple stressors in the Afram Plains, Ghana," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 317-337, April.
- Richard S.J. Tol & Roda Verheyen, 2001. "Liability And Compensation For Climate Change Damages – A Legal And Economic Assessment," Working Papers FNU-9, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Sep 2001.
- Karen O’Brien and Robin Leichenko, 2007. "Human Security, Vulnerability and Sustainable Adaptation," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2007-09, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Robert McLeman & Dick Mayo & Earl Strebeck & Barry Smit, 2008. "Drought adaptation in rural eastern Oklahoma in the 1930s: lessons for climate change adaptation research," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 379-400, May.
- Carr, Edward R., 2019. "Properties and projects: Reconciling resilience and transformation for adaptation and development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 70-84.
- Fankhauser, Samuel & Smith, Joel B. & Tol, Richard S. J., 1999. "Weathering climate change: some simple rules to guide adaptation decisions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 67-78, July.
- S. Prabhakar & Ancha Srinivasan & Rajib Shaw, 2009. "Climate change and local level disaster risk reduction planning: need, opportunities and challenges," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 7-33, January.
- Nathalie Rousset & René Arrus, 2004. "Economie de l'adaptation au changement climatique etagriculture dans le Bassin Méditerranéen," Post-Print halshs-00006235, HAL.
- Gary W. Yohe & Richard S.J. Tol, 2001. "Indicators for Social and Economic Coping Capacity – Moving Toward at Working Definition of Adaptive Capacity," Working Papers FNU-8, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jun 2001.
- Susanna Reid & Barry Smit & Wayne Caldwell & Suzanne Belliveau, 2007. "Vulnerability and adaptation to climate risks in Ontario agriculture," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 609-637, May.
More about this item
Keywordsadaptation; Africa; agriculture; climate change; vulnerability; water;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:2:y:1997:i:1:p:19-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.