Endogenous market structures in non-cooperative international emissions trading
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 16 (2011)
Issue (Month): 6 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Evans, M., 2003. "Emissions trading in transition economies: the link between international and domestic policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 879-886, July.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Moslener, Ulf & Sturm, Bodo, 2006.
"Hot Air for Sale: A Quantitative Assessment of Russia's Near-Term Climate Policy Options,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
06-16, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Christoph Böhringer & Ulf Moslener & Bodo Sturm, 2007. "Hot air for sale: a quantitative assessment of Russia’s near-term climate policy options," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 38(4), pages 545-572, December.
- Helm, Carsten, 2003. "International emissions trading with endogenous allowance choices," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(12), pages 2737-2747, December.
- Gernot Klepper & Sonja Peterson, 2002.
"Trading Hot Air The Influence of Permit Allocation Rules, Market Power and the US Withdrawal from the Kyoto Protocol,"
Kiel Working Papers
1133, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Gernot Klepper & Sonja Peterson, 2005. "Trading Hot-Air. The Influence of Permit Allocation Rules, Market Power and the US Withdrawal from the Kyoto Protocol," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 32(2), pages 205-228, October.
- Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja, 2005. "Trading hot-air : the influence of permit allocation rules, market power and the US withdrawal from the Kyoto Protocol," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3718, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Carbone, Jared C. & Helm, Carsten & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2009.
"The case for international emission trade in the absence of cooperative climate policy,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 266-280, November.
- Carbone, Jared C. & Helm, Carsten & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2008. "The Case for International Emission Trade in the Absence of Cooperative Climate Policy," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 35491, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
- Springer, Urs, 2003. "The market for tradable GHG permits under the Kyoto Protocol: a survey of model studies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 527-551, September.
- Burniaux, Jean-Marc & Truong Truong, 2002. "GTAP-E: An Energy-Environmental Version of the GTAP Model," GTAP Technical Papers 923, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Graciela Chichilnisky & Geoffrey Heal, 1995. "Markets for Tradeable CO2 Emission Quotas Principles and Practice," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 153, OECD Publishing.
- Criqui, Patrick & Mima, Silvana & Viguier, Laurent, 1999. "Marginal abatement costs of CO2 emission reductions, geographical flexibility and concrete ceilings: an assessment using the POLES model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 585-601, October.
- Montgomery, W. David, 1972. "Markets in licenses and efficient pollution control programs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 395-418, December.
- Hahn, Robert W, 1984.
"Market Power and Transferable Property Rights,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 99(4), pages 753-65, November.
- Hege Westskog, 1996. "Market Power in a System of Tradeable CO2 Quotas," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 85-103.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2005. "The marginal damage costs of carbon dioxide emissions: an assessment of the uncertainties," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2064-2074, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:16:y:2011:i:6:p:663-675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.