Markets for Tradeable CO2 Emission Quotas Principles and Practice
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Long, Ngo & McWhinnie, Stephanie F., 2012.
"The tragedy of the commons in a fishery when relative performance matters,"
Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 140-154.
- Ngo Van Long & Stephanie F. McWhinnie, 2010. "The Tragedy of the Commons in a Fishery when Relative Performance Matters," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-07, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Selvaretnam, Geethanjali & Thampanishvong, Kannika, 2010. "Using Effluent Charges in Promoting Investment in Water Pollution Control Technology: A Model of Coordination Failure among Firms," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-104, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Tsung-Chen Lee, 2011. "Endogenous market structures in non-cooperative international emissions trading," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(6), pages 663-675, August.
- Herman Vollebergh & Jan Vries & Paul Koutstaal, 1997. "Hybrid carbon incentive mechanisms and political acceptability," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(1), pages 43-63, January.
- Fritz Rahmeyer, 1999. "Klimaschutz durch Steuern oder Lizenzen," Discussion Paper Series 183, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Ángel M. Prieto & José L. Zofío, 2004. "Stock splits: Modelización de la gestión ambiental preventiva mediante estándares," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 28(1), pages 43-66, January.
- Christian Flachsland & Robert Marschinski & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2009. "To link or not to link: benefits and disadvantages of linking cap-and-trade systems," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 358-372, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:153-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .