To link or not to link: benefits and disadvantages of linking cap-and-trade systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521700801 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaffe, Judson & Stavins, Robert N., 2008.
"Linkage of Tradable Permit Systems in International Climate Policy Architecture,"
Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers
46624, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Jaffe, Judson & Stavins, Robert, 2008. "Linkage of Tradable Permit Systems in International Climate Policy Architecture," Working Paper Series rwp08-053, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Robert N. Stavins & Judson Jaffe, 2008. "Linkage of Tradable Permit Systems in International Climate Policy Architecture," Working Papers 2008.90, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Judson Jaffe & Robert N. Stavins, 2008. "Linkage of Tradable Permit Systems in International Climate Policy Architecture," NBER Working Papers 14432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Graciela Chichilnisky & Geoffrey Heal, 1995. "Markets for Tradeable CO2 Emission Quotas Principles and Practice," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 153, OECD Publishing.
- Frank Jotzo & Regina Betz, 2009. "Linking the Australian Emissions Trading Scheme," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0914, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:tcpoxx:v:9:y:2009:i:4:p:358-372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/tcpo20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.