Satisficing search versus aspiration adaptation in sales competition: experimental evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 40 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/182/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karandikar, Rajeeva & Mookherjee, Dilip & Ray, Debraj & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 1998.
"Evolving Aspirations and Cooperation,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 292-331, June.
- Debraj Ray & Dilip Mookherjee & Fernando Vega Redondo & Rajeeva L. Karandikar, 1996. "Evolving aspirations and cooperation," Working Papers. Serie AD 1996-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Smith,Vernon L., 2009. "Rationality in Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521133388.
- Smith,Vernon L., 2008. "Rationality in Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521871358.
- Rami Zwick & Amnon Rapoport & Alison King Chung Lo & A. V. Muthukrishnan, 2001. "Consumer Search: Not Enough Or Too Much?," Experimental 0110002, EconWPA.
- Napel, Stefan, 2003. "Aspiration adaptation in the ultimatum minigame," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 86-106, April.
- Heifetz Aviad & Minelli Enrico, 2015. "Aspiration Traps," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 125-142, July.
- Aviad Heifetz & Enrico Minelli, 2006. "Aspiration Traps," Working Papers ubs0610, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Huck, Steffen & Muller, Wieland & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2001. "Stackelberg Beats Cournot: On Collusion and Efficiency in Experimental Markets," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(474), pages 749-765, October.
- Huck, Steffen & Müller, Wieland & Normann, Hans-Theo, 1999. "Stackelberg beats Cournot: On collusion and efficiency in experimental markets," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,32, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Steffen Huck & Kai A. Konrad & Wieland Müller & Hans-Theo Normann, 2007. "The Merger Paradox and why Aspiration Levels Let it Fail in the Laboratory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(522), pages 1073-1095, 07.
- Huck, S. & Konrad, K.A. & Müller, W. & Normann, H.T., 2007. "The merger paradox and why aspiration levels let it fail in the laboratory," Other publications TiSEM 696552e2-c177-425b-8b47-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Huck, Steffen & Konrad, Kai A. & Müller, Wieland & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2007. "The merger paradox and why aspiration levels let it fail in the laboratory," Munich Reprints in Economics 22094, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levatia & Matteo Ploner, 2008. "Satisficing and prior-free optimality in price competition: a theoretical and experimental analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-067, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Babcock, Linda & Farber, Henry S. & Fobian, Cynthia & Shafir, Eldar, 1995. "Forming beliefs about adjudicated outcomes: Perceptions of risk and reservation values," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 289-303, September.
- Werner G³th & Hartmut Kliemt, 2004. "Bounded Rationality and Theory Absorption," Homo Oeconomicus, Institute of SocioEconomics, vol. 21, pages 521-541.
- Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt, 2004. "Bounded Rationality and Theory Absorption," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-27, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Lilly, Gregory, 1994. "Bounded rationality : A Simon-like explication," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 205-230, January.
- Colin F. Camerer & Teck-Hua Ho & Juin-Kuan Chong, 2004. "A Cognitive Hierarchy Model of Games," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 119(3), pages 861-898. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:40:y:2011:i:1:p:179-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.