Imitation, coordination and the emergence of Nash equilibrium
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 36 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/182/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ana B. Ania & Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Klaus R. Schenk-Hoppé, 1998.
"- An Evolutionary Model Of Bertrand Oligopoly,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
1998-14, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Glenn Ellison & Drew Fudenberg, 1995.
"Word-of-Mouth Communication and Social Learning,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(1), pages 93-125.
- A. Banerjee & Drew Fudenberg, 2010. "Word-of-Mouth Communication and Social Learning," Levine's Working Paper Archive 425, David K. Levine.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Ellison, Glenn, 1995. "Word-of-Mouth Communication and Social Learning," Scholarly Articles 3196300, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Offerman, T.J.S. & Potters, J.J.M. & Sonnemans, J., 2002.
"Imitation and belief learning in an oligopoly experiment,"
Other publications TiSEM
a6a771c5-31ba-4193-8f76-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Theo Offerman & Jan Potters & Joep Sonnemans, 2002. "Imitation and Belief Learning in an Oligopoly Experiment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(4), pages 973-997.
- Theo Offerman & Jan Potters & Joep Sonnemans, 1997. "Imitation and Belief Learning in an Oligopoly Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-116/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Reinhard Selten & Jose Apesteguia, 2002.
"Experimentally Observed Imitation and Cooperation in Price Competition on the Circle,"
Bonn Econ Discussion Papers
bgse19_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Selten, Reinhard & Apesteguia, Jose, 2005. "Experimentally observed imitation and cooperation in price competition on the circle," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 171-192, April.
- Levine, David K. & Pesendorfer, Wolfgang, 2007. "The evolution of cooperation through imitation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 293-315, February.
- Fernando Vega Redondo, 1996.
"The evolution of walrasian behavior,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
1996-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Bernheim, B Douglas, 1994. "A Theory of Conformity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(5), pages 841-877, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:36:y:2007:i:1:p:119-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.