Dissection of solutions in cooperative game theory using representation techniques
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ehud Kalai & Dov Samet, 1983. "On Weighted Shapley Values," Discussion Papers 602, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Klaus Kultti & Hannu Salonen, 2007. "Minimum norm solutions for cooperative games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 35(4), pages 591-602, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Genjiu Xu & René van den Brink & Gerard van der Laan & Hao Sun, 2012. "Associated Consistency Characterization of Two Linear Values for TU Games by Matrix Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-105/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Xu, Genjiu & Driessen, Theo S.H. & Sun, Hao & Su, Jun, 2013. "Consistency for the additive efficient normalization of semivalues," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(3), pages 566-571.
- L. Hernández-Lamoneda & Francisco Sánchez-Sánchez, 2015. "Cooperative games with homogeneous groups of participants," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 79(3), pages 451-461, November.
- Sanchez-Perez, Joss, 2015. "A decomposition for the space of games with externalities," MPRA Paper 67932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:theord:v:82:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11238-016-9576-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francisco Sanchez-Sanchez & Ruben Juarez & Luis Hernandez-Lamoneda, 2008. "Solutions without dummy axiom for TU cooperative games," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(1), pages 1-9.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:35:y:2007:i:3:p:395-426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.