Associated Consistency Characterization of Two Linear Values for TU Games by Matrix Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moulin, Herve, 1985. "The separability axiom and equal-sharing methods," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 120-148, June.
- Yan-An Hwang, 2006. "Associated consistency and equal allocation of nonseparable costs," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(3), pages 709-719, August.
- L. Hernández-Lamoneda & R. Juárez & F. Sánchez-Sánchez, 2007. "Dissection of solutions in cooperative game theory using representation techniques," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 35(3), pages 395-426, February.
- Thomson, W., 1996. "Consistent Allocation Rules," RCER Working Papers 418, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Gérard Hamiache, 2001. "Associated consistency and Shapley value," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 30(2), pages 279-289.
- Gérard Hamiache, 2012. "A Matrix Approach to TU Games with Coalition and Communication Structures," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 38(1), pages 85-100, January.
- René Brink & Yukihiko Funaki, 2009. "Axiomatizations of a Class of Equal Surplus Sharing Solutions for TU-Games," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 303-340, September.
- Dragan, Irinel, 1996. "New mathematical properties of the Banzhaf value," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 451-463, December.
- Theo Driessen, 2010. "Associated consistency and values for TU games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 39(3), pages 467-482, July.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:12:y:2010:i:02:n:s0219198910002581 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTU games; Shapley value; EANS-value; CIS-value; associated consistency; matrix approach;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tin:wpaper:20120105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tinbergen Office +31 (0)10-4088900). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tinbenl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.