Associated Consistency Characterization of Two Linear Values for TU Games by Matrix Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moulin, Herve, 1985. "The separability axiom and equal-sharing methods," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 120-148, June.
- Yan-An Hwang, 2006. "Associated consistency and equal allocation of nonseparable costs," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(3), pages 709-719, August.
- L. Hernández-Lamoneda & R. Juárez & F. Sánchez-Sánchez, 2007. "Dissection of solutions in cooperative game theory using representation techniques," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 35(3), pages 395-426, February.
- Thomson, W., 1996. "Consistent Allocation Rules," RCER Working Papers 418, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Gérard Hamiache, 2001. "Associated consistency and Shapley value," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 30(2), pages 279-289.
- Gérard Hamiache, 2012. "A Matrix Approach to TU Games with Coalition and Communication Structures," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 38(1), pages 85-100, January.
- René Brink & Yukihiko Funaki, 2009. "Axiomatizations of a Class of Equal Surplus Sharing Solutions for TU-Games," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 303-340, September.
- Dragan, Irinel, 1996. "New mathematical properties of the Banzhaf value," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 451-463, December.
- Theo Driessen, 2010. "Associated consistency and values for TU games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 39(3), pages 467-482, July.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:12:y:2010:i:02:n:s0219198910002581 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTU games; Shapley value; EANS-value; CIS-value; associated consistency; matrix approach;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GTH-2012-10-27 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tin:wpaper:20120105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tinbergen Office +31 (0)10-4088900). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tinbenl.html .