Weighted position values
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Slikker, 2005. "A characterization of the position value," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 33(4), pages 505-514, November.
- Chun, Youngsub, 1991. "On the Symmetric and Weighted Shapley Values," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 20(2), pages 183-190.
- Haeringer, Guillaume, 2006.
"A new weight scheme for the Shapley value,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 88-98, July.
- Guillaume Haeringer, 1998. "A new weight scheme for the Shapley value," Game Theory and Information 9807001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillaume HAERINGER, 1999. "A New Weight Scheme for the Shapley Value," Working Papers of BETA 9910, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Owen, G. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "On the position value for communication situations," Other publications TiSEM 5a8473e4-1df7-42df-ad53-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:spr:compst:v:52:y:2000:i:1:p:39-56 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-François Caulier & Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2015.
"An allocation rule for dynamic random network formation processes,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 60(2), pages 283-313, October.
- Jean-François Caulier & Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2013. "An allocation rule for dynamic random network formation processes," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13063, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jean-François Caulier & Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2013. "An allocation rule for dynamic random network formation processes," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00881125, HAL.
- repec:spr:sochwe:v:50:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00355-017-1074-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Borkotokey, Surajit & Kumar, Rajnish & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2015. "A solution concept for network games: The role of multilateral interactions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(3), pages 912-920.
- repec:gam:jgames:v:9:y:2018:i:2:p:29-:d:148247 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:65:y:2013:i:3:p:157-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.