Communications to the Editor--A Note on the Shapley Value
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghintran, Amandine, 2013.
"Weighted position values,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 157-163.
- Amandine Ghintran, 2008. "A weighted position value," Post-Print hal-00332573, HAL.
- Amandine Ghintran, 2010. "A weighted position value," Working Paper Series 1008, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Amandine Ghintran, 2013. "A weighted position value," Post-Print halshs-00667665, HAL.
- Amandine Ghintran, 2010. "A weighted position value," Post-Print halshs-00531311, HAL.
- Amandine Ghintran, 2009. "A weighted position value," Working Papers hal-00420430, HAL.
- Demuynck, Thomas & Rock, Bram De & Ginsburgh, Victor, 2016.
"The transfer paradox in welfare space,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-4.
- Demuynck, T. & De Rock, B. & Ginsburgh, V., 2015. "The transfer paradox in welfare space," CORE Discussion Papers 2015039, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock & Victor Ginsburgh, 2016. "The transfer paradox in welfare space," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/251993, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock & Victor Ginsburgh, 2015. "The Transfer Paradox in Welfare Space," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-01, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Thomas DEMUYNCK & Bram DE ROCK & Victor GINSBURGH, 2016. "The transfer paradox in welfare space," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2860, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ori Haimanko, 2018. "Generalized Coleman-Shapley Indices And Total-Power Monotonicity," Working Papers 1813, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:19:y:2017:i:03:n:s0219198917500128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dehez, P., 2015. "On Harsanyi dividends and asymmetrid values," CORE Discussion Papers 2015040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sabien Dobbelaere & Roland Iwan Luttens, 2011. "Collective Bargaining under Non-binding Contracts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-041/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Emilio Calvo & Esther Gutiérrez-López, 2017. "Asymmetric players in the Solidarity and Shapley values," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0217, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Pierre Dehez, 2017. "On Harsanyi Dividends and Asymmetric Values," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(03), pages 1-36, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:14:y:1968:i:11:p:731-731. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.