An axiomatic approach to composite solutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haeringer, Guillaume, 2006. "A new weight scheme for the Shapley value," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 88-98, July.
- James M. Snyder Jr. & Michael M. Ting & Stephen Ansolabehere, 2005. "Legislative Bargaining under Weighted Voting," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 981-1004, September.
- Ehud Kalai & Dov Samet, 1983. "On Weighted Shapley Values," Discussion Papers 602, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Dimitrov, Dinko & Haake, Claus-Jochen, 2008. "Stable governments and the semistrict core," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 460-475, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Claus-Jochen Haake, 2006.
"Coalition Formation in Simple Games: The Semistrict Core,"
2006.72, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dimitrov, Dinko & Haake, Claus-Jochen, 2011. "Coalition formation in simple Games. the semistrict core," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 378, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
More about this item
KeywordsComposite solution; External weights;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bie:wpaper:385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bettina Weingarten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imbiede.html .