Cores of non-atomic market games
We study the cores of non-atomic market games, a class of transferable utility co- operative games introduced by Aumann and Shapley , and, more in general, of those games that admit a na-continuous and concave extension to the set of ideal coalitions, studied by Einy, Moreno, and Shitovitz . We show that the core of such games is norm compact and some related results. We also give a Multiple Priors interpretation of some of our .ndings.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diego Moreno & Benyamin Shitovitz & Ezra Einy, 1999. "The core of a class of non-atomic games which arise in economic applications," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 1-14.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Schmeidler, David, 1989. "Maxmin expected utility with non-unique prior," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 141-153, April.
- Neyman, Abraham, 2002. "Values of games with infinitely many players," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 56, pages 2121-2167 Elsevier.
- Ghirardato, Paolo & Marinacci, Massimo, 2002. "Ambiguity Made Precise: A Comparative Foundation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 251-289, February.
- Massimo Marinacci & Luigi Montrucchio, 2005. "Stable cores of large games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 189-213, 06.
- Massimo Marinacci & Luigi Montrucchio, 2001.
"Subcalculus for set functions and cores of TU games,"
ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series
09-2001, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Marinacci, Massimo & Montrucchio, Luigi, 2003. "Subcalculus for set functions and cores of TU games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 1-25, February.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Fabio Macheronni & Massimo Marinacci & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2005.
"Monotone continuous multiple priors,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Hart, Sergiu & Neyman, Abraham, 1988. "Values of non-atomic vector measure games : Are they linear combinations of the measures?," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 31-40, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:34:y:2006:i:3:p:399-424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.