Payoffs in exact TU economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hart, Sergiu & Neyman, Abraham, 1988. "Values of non-atomic vector measure games : Are they linear combinations of the measures?," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 31-40, February.
- Brown, Donald J & Robinson, Abraham, 1975. "Nonstandard Exchange Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(1), pages 41-56, January.
- Kannai, Yakar, 1970. "Continuity Properties of the Core of a Market," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(6), pages 791-815, November.
- Aumann, Robert J, 1975. "Values of Markets with a Continuum of Traders," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 611-646, July.
- Mertens, J F, 1988. "The Shapley Value in the Non Differentiable Case," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 17(1), pages 1-65.
- Hart, Sergiu, 1977. "Values of non-differentiable markets with a continuum of traders," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-116, August.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Neyman, Abraham, 1997. "An Equivalence Principle for Perfectly Competitive Economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 314-344, August.
- Hart, Sergiu, 1977. "Asymptotic value of games with a continuum of players," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 57-80, March.
- Haimanko, Ori, 2002.
"Payoffs in Nondifferentiable Perfectly Competitive TU Economies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 17-39, September.
- Ori Haimanko, 2001. "Payoffs in Non-Differentiable Perfectly Competitive TU Economies," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 28(8), pages 1.
- M. Amarante & F. Maccheroni & M. Marinacci & L. Montrucchio, 2006. "Cores of non-atomic market games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 34(3), pages 399-424, October.
- Omer Edhan, 2012. "Representations Of Positive Projections On Lipschitz Vector," Discussion Paper Series dp624, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Neyman, Abraham, 1984.
"Payoffs in Nonatomic Economies: An Axiomatic Approach,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(5), pages 1129-1150, September.
- Pradeep Dubey & Abraham Neyman, 1981. "Payoffs in Non-Atomic Economies: An Axiomatic Approach," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 610, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Omer Edhan, 2012. "Continuous Values of Market Games are Conic," Discussion Paper Series dp623, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Edgeworth, Francis Ysidro, 1881. "Mathematical Psychics," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number edgeworth1881.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Omer Edhan, 2016. "Values of vector measure market games and their representations," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 45(1), pages 411-433, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPerfect competition; Value theory; Large economies;
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Perfect Competition
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:155:y:2015:i:c:p:152-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.