The Shapley value in the non differentiable case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Forges, Francoise M, 1986.
"An Approach to Communication Equilibria,"
Econometric Society, vol. 54(6), pages 1375-1385, November.
- Forges, F., 1984. "An approach to communication equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers 1984035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- F. Forges, 2010. "An Approach to Communication Equilibrium," Levine's Working Paper Archive 516, David K. Levine.
- FORGES, Françoise, 1986. "An approach to communication equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers RP 721, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boonen, T.J. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Norde, H.W., 2012. "A Generalization of the Aumann-Shapley Value for Risk Capital Allocation Problems," Discussion Paper 2012-091, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:spr:jogath:v:46:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00182-016-0536-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Omer Edhan, 2013. "Values of nondifferentiable vector measure games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 42(4), pages 947-972, November.
- Edhan, Omer, 2015. "Payoffs in exact TU economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 152-184.
- Omer Edhan, 2016. "Values of vector measure market games and their representations," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 45(1), pages 411-433, March.
- Boonen, Tim J. & Tsanakas, Andreas & Wüthrich, Mario V., 2017. "Capital allocation for portfolios with non-linear risk aggregation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 95-106.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:781. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .