Values of non-differentiable markets with a continuum of traders
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Einy, Ezra & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2001. "Private Value Allocations in Large Economies with Differential Information," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 287-311, February.
- Amarante, Massimiliano, 2014.
"A characterization of exact non-atomic market games,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 59-62.
- Massimiliano AMARANTE, 2013. "A Characterization of Exact Non-atomic Market Games," Cahiers de recherche 12-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- AMARANTE, Massimiliano, 2013. "A Characterization of Exact Non-atomic Market Games," Cahiers de recherche 2013-09, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Edhan, Omer, 2015. "Payoffs in exact TU economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 152-184.
- Massimo Marinacci & Luigi Montrucchio, 2003. "Cores and stable sets of finite dimensional games," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 07-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Omer Edhan, 2012. "Values of Exact Market Games," Discussion Paper Series dp627, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Omer Edhan, 2012. "Payoffs in Nondifferentiable Perfectly Competitive TU Economies," Discussion Paper Series dp629, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Einy, Ezra & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1999. "Fine value allocations in large exchange economies with differential information," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6128, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:4:y:1977:i:2:p:103-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.