Payoffs in Nondifferentiable Perfectly Competitive TU Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Omer Edhan, 2012. "Values of Exact Market Games," Discussion Paper Series dp627, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Hart, Sergiu & Neyman, Abraham, 1988. "Values of non-atomic vector measure games : Are they linear combinations of the measures?," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 31-40, February.
- Aumann, Robert J, 1975. "Values of Markets with a Continuum of Traders," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 611-646, July.
- Hart, Sergiu, 1977. "Values of non-differentiable markets with a continuum of traders," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-116, August.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Neyman, Abraham, 1997. "An Equivalence Principle for Perfectly Competitive Economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 314-344, August.
- Omer Edhan, 2012. "Representations Of Positive Projections On Lipschitz Vector," Discussion Paper Series dp624, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Neyman, Abraham, 1984.
"Payoffs in Nonatomic Economies: An Axiomatic Approach,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(5), pages 1129-1150, September.
- Pradeep Dubey & Abraham Neyman, 1981. "Payoffs in Non-Atomic Economies: An Axiomatic Approach," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 610, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Omer Edhan, 2012. "Continuous Values of Market Games are Conic," Discussion Paper Series dp623, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:huj:dispap:dp629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Simkin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crihuil.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.