The Existence of Perfectly Competitive Equilibrium a la Wicksteed
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mas-Colell,Andreu, 1990.
"The Theory of General Economic Equilibrium,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521388702, September.
- Mas-Colell,Andreu, 1985. "The Theory of General Economic Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521265140, August.
- Ostroy, Joseph M., 1980. "The no-surplus condition as a characterization of perfectly competitive equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 183-207, April.
- Joseph M. Ostroy, 1977. "The No-Surplus Condition as a Characterization of Perfectly Competitive Equilibrium," UCLA Economics Working Papers 090, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Joseph M. Ostroy, 1978. "The No-Surplus Condition as a Characterization of Perfectly Competitive Equilibrium," UCLA Economics Working Papers 139, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Aumann, Robert J, 1975. "Values of Markets with a Continuum of Traders," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 611-646, July.
- AUMANN, Robert J., "undated". "Values of markets with a continuum of traders," CORE Discussion Papers RP 228, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Champsaur, Paul, 1975. "Cooperation versus competition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 394-417, December.
- Makowski, Louis, 1980. "A characterization of perfectly competitive economies with production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 208-221, April.
- Louis Makowski & Joseph M. Ostroy, 1988. "Groves Mechanisms in Continuum Economies: Characterization and Existence," UCLA Economics Working Papers 518, UCLA Department of Economics. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.