A characterization of perfectly competitive economies with production
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Besley, T. & Kanbur, R., 1988. "Individual Rationality And The Social Valuation Of Life," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 299, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Makowski, L. & Ostroy, J.M., 1991.
"The Margin of Appropriation and an Extension of the First Theorem of Welfare Economics,"
388, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Louis Makowski & Joseph M. Ostroy, 1991. "The Margin of Appropriation and an Extension of the First Theorem of Welfare Economists," UCLA Economics Working Papers 629, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bisin, Alberto; & Gottardi, Piero; & Ruta, Guido, 2014. "Equilibrium corporate finance and intermediation," Economics Working Papers ECO2014/09, European University Institute.
- Piero Gottardi & Guido Ruta & Alberto Bisin, 2015. "Equilibrium Corporate Finance and Intermediation," 2015 Meeting Papers 358, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alberto Bisin & Piero Gottardi & Guido Ruta, 2014. "Equilibrium Corporate Finance and Intermediation," NBER Working Papers 20345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Louis Makowski & Joseph M. Ostroy, 1990. "The Existence of Perfectly Competitive Equilibrium a la Wicksteed," UCLA Economics Working Papers 606, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Guido Ruta & Piero Gottardi, 2009. "Equilibrium corporate finance," 2009 Meeting Papers 149, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alberto Bisin & Piero Gottardi & Guido Ruta, 2010. "Equilibrium Corporate Finance," Economics Working Papers ECO2010/01, European University Institute.
- Makowski, Louis & Ostroy, Joseph M., 1987. "Vickrey-Clarke-Groves mechanisms and perfect competition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 244-261, August.
- Louis Makowski & Joseph M. Ostroy, 1984. "Vickrey-Clarke-Groves Mechanisms and Perfect Competition," UCLA Economics Working Papers 333, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jerez, Belén, 2016. "Competitive Search Equilibrium with Multidimensional Heterogeneity and Two-Sided Ex-ante Investments," UC3M Working papers. Economics 23566, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- V.V. Chari & Larry E. Jones, 2000. "A reconsideration of the problem of social cost: Free riders and monopolists," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 16(1), pages 1-22.
- V. V. Chari & Larry E. Jones, 1991. "A reconsideration of the problem of social cost: free riders and monopolists," Staff Report 142, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Philip R. P. Coelho & James E. McClure, 2007. "The Market for Lemmas," Working Papers 200702, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2007.
- Sjur Didrik Flåm, 2013. "Reaching Market Equilibrium Merely by Bilateral Barters," CESifo Working Paper Series 4504, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stuart, Harborne Jr., 2004. "Efficient spatial competition," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 345-362, November.
- Louis Makowski & Joseph M. Ostroy, 1992. "General Equilibrium and Market Socialism: Clarifying the Logic of Competitive Markets," UCLA Economics Working Papers 672, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Joseph M. Ostroy & Louis Makowski, 2001. "Perfect Competition and the Creativity of the Market," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 479-535, June.
- repec:spr:joecth:v:64:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00199-016-0968-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krzysztof Makarski, 2012. "Division of Labour and Innovation with Indivisibilities: Lessons from A. Smith," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 43(6), pages 7-28.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:22:y:1980:i:2:p:208-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed