Fine value allocations in large exchange economies with differential information
We show that the set of fine value allocations of a pure exchange economy with a continuum of traders and differential information coincides with the set of competitive allocations of an associated symmetric information economy in which each trader has the "joint infomation" of all the traders in the original economy.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aumann, Robert J & Dreze, Jacques H, 1986.
"Values of Markets with Satiation or Fixed Prices,"
Econometric Society, vol. 54(6), pages 1271-1318, November.
- AUMANN, Robert J. & DREZE, Jacques H., "undated". "Values of markets with satiation or fixed prices," CORE Discussion Papers RP 722, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Aumann, R.J. & Dreze, J.H., 1984. "Values of markets with satiation or fixed prices," CORE Discussion Papers 1984033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wilson, Robert B, 1978. "Information, Efficiency, and the Core of an Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 807-816, July.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Neyman, Abraham, 1984. "Payoffs in Nonatomic Economies: An Axiomatic Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(5), pages 1129-1150, September.
- Pradeep Dubey & Abraham Neyman, 1981. "Payoffs in Non-Atomic Economies: An Axiomatic Approach," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 610, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Aumann, Robert J, 1975. "Values of Markets with a Continuum of Traders," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 611-646, July.
- Koutsougeras, Leonidas C & Yannelis, Nicholas C, 1993. "Incentive Compatibility and Information Superiority of the Core of an Economy with Differential Information," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(2), pages 195-216, April.
- Einy, Ezra & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1998. "Existence and equivalence of competitive and core allocations in large exchange economies with differential information," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6078, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Champsaur, Paul, 1975. "Cooperation versus competition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 394-417, December.
- Wooders, Myrna Holtz & Zame, William R., 1987. "Large games: Fair and stable outcomes," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 59-93, June.
- Krasa, Stefan & Yannelis, Nicholas C, 1994. "The Value Allocation of an Economy with Differential Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 881-900, July.
- Hart, Sergiu, 1977. "Values of non-differentiable markets with a continuum of traders," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-116, August.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Neyman, Abraham, 1997. "An Equivalence Principle for Perfectly Competitive Economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 314-344, August.
- Diego Moreno & Benyamin Shitovitz & Ezra Einy, 1999. "The core of a class of non-atomic games which arise in economic applications," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 28(1), pages 1-14.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1977. "Competitive and value allocations of large exchange economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 419-438, April.
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "Pure Competition, Coalitional Power, and Fair Division," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(3), pages 337-362, October. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:werepe:6128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.