Equilibrium with mutual organizations in adverse selection economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Prescott, Edward C. & Blandin, Adam & Boyd, John H., 2015. "Equilibrium with Mutual Organizations in Adverse Selection Economies," Working Papers 717, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cornet, Bernard, 1988. "General equilibrium theory and increasing returns : Presentation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2-3), pages 103-118, April.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2002.
"Competitive Pooling: Rothschild-Stiglitz Reconsidered,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(4), pages 1529-1570.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2001. "Competitive Pooling: Rothschild-Stiglitz Reconsidered," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1346R2, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Feb 2002.
- P. Dubey & J. Geanakoplos, 2001. "Competitive Pooling: Rothschild-Stiglitz Reconsidered," Department of Economics Working Papers 01-10, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2001. "Competitive Pooling: Rothschild-Stiglitz Reconsidered," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1346, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Prescott, Edward C & Townsend, Robert M, 1984.
"Pareto Optima and Competitive Equilibria with Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 21-45, January.
- Edward C Prescott & Robert M Townsend, 2010. "Pareto Optima and Competitive Equilibria With Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2069, David K. Levine.
- Michael Rothschild & Joseph Stiglitz, 1976. "Equilibrium in Competitive Insurance Markets: An Essay on the Economics of Imperfect Information," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(4), pages 629-649.
- Ostroy, Joseph M., 1980.
"The no-surplus condition as a characterization of perfectly competitive equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 183-207, April.
- Joseph M. Ostroy, 1977. "The No-Surplus Condition as a Characterization of Perfectly Competitive Equilibrium," UCLA Economics Working Papers 090, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Joseph M. Ostroy, 1978. "The No-Surplus Condition as a Characterization of Perfectly Competitive Equilibrium," UCLA Economics Working Papers 139, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Andreu Mas-Colell, 1982. "Perfect Competition and the Core," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(1), pages 15-30.
- Wilson, Charles A, 1979. "Equilibrium and Adverse Selection," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 313-317, May.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
- Michael Spence, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-374.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward C. Prescott, 2016. "Northern America’s Production of Technology Capital Is Transforming the World Economy," Business Economics, Palgrave Macmillan;National Association for Business Economics, vol. 51(3), pages 127-132, July.
More about this item
KeywordsAdverse selection equilibrium; Theory of value; Insurance; Signaling; Mutual organization; The core;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- G29 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Other
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:62:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s00199-015-0918-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.