Consistency and the Walrasian Allocations Correspondence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nir Dagan, 1996. "Consistency and the Walrasian allocations correspondence," Economics Working Papers 151, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mas-Colell,Andreu, 1990. "The Theory of General Economic Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521388702, April.
- Hart, Sergiu & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "Potential, Value, and Consistency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 589-614, May.
- Nir Dagan, 1995.
"Consistent Solutions in Exchange Economies: a Characterization of the Price Mechanism,"
Economic theory and game theory
011, Nir Dagan.
- Nir Dagan, 1995. "Consistent solutions in exchange economies: A characterization of the price mechanism," Economics Working Papers 141, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- van den Nouweland, A. & Peleg, B. & Tijs, S., 1996.
"Axiomatic characterizations of the Walras correspondence for generalized economies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 355-372.
- van den Nouweland, C.G.A.M. & Peleg, B. & Tijs, S.H., 1994. "Axiomatic characterizations of the Walras correspondence for generalized economies," Discussion Paper 1994-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van den Nouweland, C.G.A.M. & Peleg, B. & Tijs, S.H., 1996. "Axiomatic characterizations of the Walras correspondence for generalized economies," Other publications TiSEM 6ac8c569-8178-4176-9ecf-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Peleg, B, 1986. "On the Reduced Game Property and Its Converse," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 15(3), pages 187-200.
- Peleg, Bezalel, 1985. "An axiomatization of the core of cooperative games without side payments," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 203-214, April.
- Thomson, William & Zhou, Lin, 1993. "Consistent Solutions in Atomless Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(3), pages 575-587, May.
- Lensberg, Terje, 1988. "Stability and the Nash solution," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 330-341, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomson, William, 2011. "Chapter Twenty-One - Fair Allocation Rules," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.),Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 393-506, Elsevier.
- Schummer, James & Thomson, William, 1997.
"Two derivations of the uniform rule and an application to bankruptcy,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 333-337, September.
- Schummer, J. & Thomson, W., 1996. "Two Derivations of the Uniform Rule and an Application to Bankruptcy," RCER Working Papers 423, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nid:ndagan:012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nir Dagan). General contact details of provider: https://www.nirdagan.com/research/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.