Two Derivations of the Uniform Rule and an Application to Bankruptcy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Schummer, James & Thomson, William, 1997. "Two derivations of the uniform rule and an application to bankruptcy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 333-337, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Ray, Debraj, 1989. "A Concept of Egalitarianism under Participation Constraints," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 615-635, May.
- Thomson, William, 1995.
"Population-Monotonic Solutions to the Problem of Fair Division When Preferences Are Single-Peaked,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 5(2), pages 229-246, March.
- Thomson, W., 1991. "Population-Monotonic Solutions to the Problem of Fair Division when Preferences are Single-Peaked," RCER Working Papers 302, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Barbera, Salvador & Jackson, Matthew O. & Neme, Alejandro, 1997. "Strategy-Proof Allotment Rules," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Bettina Klaus & Hans Peters & Ton Storcken, 1997. "Reallocation of an infinitely divisible good," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 10(2), pages 305-333.
- Sprumont, Yves, 1991. "The Division Problem with Single-Peaked Preferences: A Characterization of the Uniform Allocation Rule," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 509-519, March.
- Thomson William, 1994. "Consistent Solutions to the Problem of Fair Division When Preferences Are Single-Peaked," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 219-245, August.
- Hans Peters & Gert-Jan Otten & Oscar Volij, 1996.
"Two characterizations of the uniform rule for division problems with single-peaked preferences (*),"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 7(2), pages 291-306.
- Otten, G.J.M. & Peters, H. & Volij, O.C., 1994. "Two Characterizations of the Uniform Rule for Division Problems with Single-Peaked Preferences," Discussion Paper 1994-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Volij, Oscar & Otten, Gert-Jan & Peters, Hans, 1996. "Two Characterizations of the Uniform Rule for Division Problems with Single-Peaked Preferences," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5108, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ching, Stephen, 1992. "A simple characterization of the uniform rule," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 57-60, September.
- Nir Dagan, 1996.
"Consistency and the Walrasian allocations correspondence,"
Economics Working Papers
151, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Nir Dagan, 1996. "Consistency and the Walrasian Allocations Correspondence," Economic theory and game theory 012, Nir Dagan.
- Klaus Bettina & Peters Hans & Storcken Ton, 1995. "Strategy-proof division with single-peaked preferences and initial endowments," Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- O'Neill, Barry, 1982. "A problem of rights arbitration from the Talmud," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 345-371, June.
More about this item
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:roc:rocher:423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.