Exploring gender differences in acceptance of mobile computing devices among college students
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Se-Joon Hong & Kar Yan Tam, 2006. "Understanding the Adoption of Multipurpose Information Appliances: The Case of Mobile Data Services," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 17(2), pages 162-179, June.
- Ueltschy, Linda C. & Laroche, Michel & Tamilia, Robert D. & Yannopoulos, Peter, 2004. "Cross-cultural invariance of measures of satisfaction and service quality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 901-912, August.
- Kallweit, Katrin & Spreer, Philipp & Toporowski, Waldemar, 2014. "Why do customers use self-service information technologies in retail? The mediating effect of perceived service quality," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 268-276.
- Moon, Junyean & Chadee, Doren & Tikoo, Surinder, 2008. "Culture, product type, and price influences on consumer purchase intention to buy personalized products online," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 31-39, January.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12851 is not listed on IDEAS
- Babin, Barry J. & Griffin, Mitch & Borges, Adilson & Boles, James S., 2013. "Negative emotions, value and relationships: Differences between women and men," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 471-478.
- Flight, Richard L. & Henley, John R. & Robicheaux, Robert A., 2008. "A market-level model of relationship regulation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(8), pages 850-858, August.
- Babin, Barry J. & Babin, Laurie, 2001. "Seeking something different? A model of schema typicality, consumer affect, purchase intentions and perceived shopping value," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 89-96, November.
- Teo, Thompson S.H. & Liu, Jing, 2007. "Consumer trust in e-commerce in the United States, Singapore and China," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 22-38, February.
- Bahmanziari, Tammy & Odom, Marcus D. & Ugrin, Joseph C., 2009. "An experimental evaluation of the effects of internal and external e-Assurance on initial trust formation in B2C e-commerce," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 152-170.
- Aghekyan-Simonian, MarinÃ© & Forsythe, Sandra & Suk Kwon, Wi & Chattaraman, Veena, 2012. "The role of product brand image and online store image on perceived risks and online purchase intentions for apparel," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 325-331.
- Garbarino, Ellen & Strahilevitz, Michal, 2004. "Gender differences in the perceived risk of buying online and the effects of receiving a site recommendation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 768-775, July.
- Gefen, David & Straub, Detmar W., 2004. "Consumer trust in B2C e-Commerce and the importance of social presence: experiments in e-Products and e-Services," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 407-424, December.
- Goodrich, Kendall & Mangleburg, Tamara F., 2010. "Adolescent perceptions of parent and peer influences on teen purchase: An application of social power theory," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(12), pages 1328-1335, December.
- Olivier Toubia & Andrew T. Stephen, 2013. "Intrinsic vs. Image-Related Utility in Social Media: Why Do People Contribute Content to Twitter?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(3), pages 368-392, May.
- Meyers-Levy, Joan & Maheswaran, Durairaj, 1991. " Exploring Differences in Males' and Females' Processing Strategies," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 63-70, June.
- Faqih, Khaled M.S. & Jaradat, Mohammed-Issa Riad Mousa, 2015. "Assessing the moderating effect of gender differences and individualism-collectivism at individual-level on the adoption of mobile commerce technology: TAM3 perspective," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 37-52.
- Fagenson, Ellen A., 1993. "Personal value systems of men and women entrepreneurs versus managers," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 409-430, September.
- Randolph B. Cooper & Robert W. Zmud, 1990. "Information Technology Implementation Research: A Technological Diffusion Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(2), pages 123-139, February.
- Dan J. Kim & Donald L. Ferrin & H. Raghav Rao, 2009. "Trust and Satisfaction, Two Stepping Stones for Successful E-Commerce Relationships: A Longitudinal Exploration," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 20(2), pages 237-257, June.
- Viswanath Venkatesh & Fred D. Davis, 2000. "A Theoretical Extension of the Technology Acceptance Model: Four Longitudinal Field Studies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 186-204, February.
- Pookulangara, Sanjukta & Koesler, Kristian, 2011. "Cultural influence on consumers' usage of social networks and its' impact on online purchase intentions," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 348-354.
- Liu, Chuanlan & Forsythe, Sandra, 2011. "Examining drivers of online purchase intensity: Moderating role of adoption duration in sustaining post-adoption online shopping," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 101-109.
- Bauer, Hans H. & Falk, Tomas & Hammerschmidt, Maik, 2006. "eTransQual: A transaction process-based approach for capturing service quality in online shopping," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(7), pages 866-875, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tibert Verhagen & Daniel Bloemers, 2018. "Exploring the cognitive and affective bases of online purchase intentions: a hierarchical test across product types," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 537-561, September.
More about this item
KeywordsGender difference; College student; TAM; Technology acceptance; Trust;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:infsem:v:15:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10257-016-0315-x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.