Factors affecting website continuance intention: a study of Indian travel websites
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Forsythe, Sandra M. & Shi, Bo, 2003. "Consumer patronage and risk perceptions in Internet shopping," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 867-875, November.
- D. Harrison McKnight & Vivek Choudhury & Charles Kacmar, 2002. "Developing and Validating Trust Measures for e-Commerce: An Integrative Typology," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 334-359, September.
- Leo Huang, 2008. "Exploring the determinants of E-loyalty among travel agencies," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 239-254, March.
- Jonathan W. Palmer, 2002. "Web Site Usability, Design, and Performance Metrics," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(2), pages 151-167, June.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-440, June.
- Rohm, Andrew J. & Swaminathan, Vanitha, 2004. "A typology of online shoppers based on shopping motivations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 748-757, July.
- Kim, Myung-Ja & Chung, Namho & Lee, Choong-Ki, 2011. "The effect of perceived trust on electronic commerce: Shopping online for tourism products and services in South Korea," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 256-265.
- Michelle Bonera, 2011. "The propensity of e-commerce usage: the influencing variables," Management Research Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(7), pages 821-837, June.
- Yoo, Weon-Sang & Lee, Yunjung & Park, JungKun, 2010. "The role of interactivity in e-tailing: Creating value and increasing satisfaction," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 89-96.
- Shun Yin Lam & Mark Vandenbosch & John Hulland & Michael Pearce, 2001. "Evaluating Promotions in Shopping Environments: Decomposing Sales Response into Attraction, Conversion, and Spending Effects," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(2), pages 194-215, March.
- Mollen, Anne & Wilson, Hugh, 2010. "Engagement, telepresence and interactivity in online consumer experience: Reconciling scholastic and managerial perspectives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 919-925, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Alcántara-Pilar, Juan Miguel & Del Barrio-García, Salvador & Rodríguez-López, Mª Eugenia, 2018. "Does language matter? A cross-national comparison of the moderating effect of language on website information-processing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 66-78.
- MinJae Lee & JinKyu Lee, 2012. "The impact of information security failure on customer behaviors: A study on a large-scale hacking incident on the internet," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 375-393, April.
- Raed S. Algharabat & Nripendra P. Rana, 0. "Social Commerce in Emerging Markets and its Impact on Online Community Engagement," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-22.
- Yin Ma & Athapol Ruangkanjanases & Shih-Chih Chen, 2019. "Investigating the Impact of Critical Factors on Continuance Intention towards Cross-Border Shopping Websites," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(21), pages 1-17, October.
- Ahmet Bulent Ozturk & Khaldoon Nusair & Fevzi Okumus & Dipendra Singh, 0. "Understanding mobile hotel booking loyalty: an integration of privacy calculus theory and trust-risk framework," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-15.
- Lorena Blasco-Arcas & Blanca I. Hernandez-Ortega & Julio Jimenez-Martinez, 2014. "Collaborating online: the roles of interactivity and personalization," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(8), pages 677-698, May.
- Park, Sangwon, 2020. "Multifaceted trust in tourism service robots," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(C).
- Carlson, Jamie & Oâ€™Cass, Aron & Ahrholdt, Dennis, 2015. "Assessing customersâ€™ perceived value of the online channel of multichannel retailers: A two country examination," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 90-102.
- Suryandari, Retno Tanding & Paswan, Audhesh K., 2014. "Online customer service and retail type-product congruence," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 69-76.
- Pur Purwanto & Kuswandi Kuswandi & Fatmah Fatmah, 2020. "Interactive Applications with Artificial Intelligence: The Role of Trust among Digital Assistant Users," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 14(2), pages 64-75.
- Lee, Kwang-Ho & Hyun, Sunghyup Sean, 2015. "A model of behavioral intentions to follow online travel advice based on social and emotional loneliness scales in the context of online travel communities: The moderating role of emotional expressivi," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 426-438.
- Lin Xiao & Bin Fu & Wenlong Liu, 2018. "Understanding consumer repurchase intention on O2O platforms: an integrated model of network externalities and trust transfer theory," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 12(4), pages 731-756, December.
- Jana Prodanova & Sonia San-Martín & Nadia Jiménez, 2017. "Enfoque teórico multidisciplinar para la provisión electrónica de servicios," DOCFRADIS Working Papers 1705, Catedra Fundación Ramón Areces de Distribución Comercial, revised Oct 2017.
- Masood Ul Hassan & Muhammad Shahid Iqbal & Ume Habibah, 2020. "Self-Service Technology Service Quality: Building Loyalty and Intention Through Technology Trust in Pakistani Service Sector," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(2), pages 21582440209, June.
- Xiaolin Lin & Mauricio Featherman & Stoney L. Brooks & Nick Hajli, 2019. "Exploring Gender Differences in Online Consumer Purchase Decision Making: An Online Product Presentation Perspective," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 1187-1201, October.
- Sebald, Anna Kathrin & Jacob, Frank, 2018. "Help welcome or not: Understanding consumer shopping motivation in curated fashion retailing," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 188-203.
- Stavros VALSAMIDIS & Athanasios MANDILAS & Lambros TSOURGIANNIS & Persefoni POLYCHRONIDOU, 2016. "Evaluation Of Hotel Websites In The Region Of Eastern Macedonia And Thrace," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 15(3), pages 35-49.
- Abdul-Ghani, Eathar & Hyde, Kenneth F. & Marshall, Roger, 2011. "Emic and etic interpretations of engagement with a consumer-to-consumer online auction site," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 1060-1066, October.
- Richard, James E. & Purnell, Fruen, 2017. "Rethinking Catalogue and Online B2B Buyer Channel Preferences in the Education Supplies Market," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 1-15.
- Lima Nasrin Eni, 2021. "Factors Affecting Online Shopping Attitude: A Study on Educated Customers of Rangpur Division in Bangladesh," International Journal of Science and Business, IJSAB International, vol. 5(1), pages 1-13.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork effects; Continuance intention; Travel website; Website characteristics; India;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:infott:v:22:y:2020:i:2:d:10.1007_s40558-019-00162-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.