Alignment of IT Authority and Citizens of Proposed Smart Cities in India: System Security and Privacy Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gefen, David, 2000. "E-commerce: the role of familiarity and trust," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 725-737, December.
- Mary J. Culnan & Pamela K. Armstrong, 1999. "Information Privacy Concerns, Procedural Fairness, and Impersonal Trust: An Empirical Investigation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 104-115, February.
- Gary C. Moore & Izak Benbasat, 1991. "Development of an Instrument to Measure the Perceptions of Adopting an Information Technology Innovation," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 192-222, September.
- Purva Grover & Arpan Kumar Kar, 2017. "Big Data Analytics: A Review on Theoretical Contributions and Tools Used in Literature," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 18(3), pages 203-229, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arpan Kumar Kar & Vigneswara Ilavarasan & M. P. Gupta & Marijn Janssen & Ravi Kothari, 2019. "Moving beyond Smart Cities: Digital Nations for Social Innovation & Sustainability," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 495-501, June.
- C. O. Iroham & M. E. Emetere & H. I. Okagbue & O. Ogunkoya & O. D. Durodola & N. J. Peter & O. M. Akinwale, 2019. "Modified Pricing Model for Negotiation of Mortgage Valuation Between Estate Surveyors and Valuers and Their Clients," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 20(4), pages 337-347, December.
- Si Ying Tan & Araz Taeihagh, 2020.
"Smart City Governance in Developing Countries: A Systematic Literature Review,"
Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-29, January.
- Si Ying Tan & Araz Taeihagh, 2020. "Smart City Governance in Developing Countries: A Systematic Literature Review," Papers 2001.10173, arXiv.org.
- Nripendra P. Rana & Sunil Luthra & Sachin Kumar Mangla & Rubina Islam & Sian Roderick & Yogesh K. Dwivedi, 2019. "Barriers to the Development of Smart Cities in Indian Context," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 503-525, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAdoption; Citizens; E-governance; Flexibility; Privacy; Smart city of India; System security; User experience;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:gjofsm:v:19:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40171-017-0173-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.