Innovation in hospitals: a survey of the literature
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cyrille Piatecki & Philippe Ulmann, 1995. "La micro-économie de la santé : Bilan et perspectives," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(3), pages 47-69.
- Ahern, Melissa, 1993. "The softness of medical production and implications for specifying hospital outputs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 281-294, April.
- Yannick L'Horty & Alain Quinet & Frédéric Rupprecht, 1997. "Expliquer la croissance des dépenses de santé : le rôle du niveau de vie et du progrès technique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 129(3), pages 257-268.
- Madorran Garcia, Cristina & de Val Pardo, Isabel, 2004. "Strategies and performance in hospitals," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Lega, Federico & DePietro, Carlo, 2005. "Converging patterns in hospital organization: beyond the professional bureaucracy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 261-281, November.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2002. "Nouvelle économie des services et innovation," Post-Print halshs-01112543, HAL.
- Jerome-D'Emilia, Bonnie & Begun, James W., 2005. "Diffusion of breast conserving surgery in medical communities," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 143-151, January.
- Bentur, Netta, 2001. "Hospital at home: what is its place in the health system?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 71-79, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Djellal, Faridah & Gallouj, Faïz & Miles, Ian, 2013.
"Two decades of research on innovation in services: Which place for public services?,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 98-117.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2012. "Two decades of research on innovation in services: Which place for public services?," Post-Print halshs-01134142, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj & Ian Miles, 2013. "Two decades of research on innovation in services: Which place for public services?," Post-Print halshs-01133837, HAL.
- Faïz Gallouj & Faridah Djellal, 2012. "Two decades of research on innovation in services: which place for public services?," Post-Print halshs-00960624, HAL.
- Faïz Gallouj & Céline Merlin-Brogniart & Anne-Catherine Moursli-Provost, 2013.
"Public–private partnerships in hospital innovation: what lessons for hospital management?,"
Chapters,in: Public–Private Innovation Networks in Services, chapter 11, pages 265-302
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Faïz Gallouj & Céline Merlin-Brogniart & Anne-Catherine Provost, 2010. "Public-private partnerships in hospital innovation: what lessons for hospital management?," Working Papers hal-01111793, HAL.
- Faïz Gallouj & Céline Merlin-Brogniart & Anne-Catherine Provost, 2011. "Public–private partnerships in hospital innovation: what lessons for hospital management?," Post-Print halshs-01113976, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2018. "Fifteen Advances in Service Innovation Studies," Post-Print hal-01672567, HAL.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Euripidis N. Loukis, 2016. "Investigating the effects of ICT on innovation and performance of European hospitals: an exploratory study," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 17(4), pages 403-418, May.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:9:y:2012:i:3:p:23-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taran Thune & Magnus Gulbrandsen, 2016. "Innovation in hospitals: piloting a tool for investigating contributions of hospital employees to innovation," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20161211, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Euripidis N. Loukis, 2014. "Investigating the effects of ICT on innovation and performance of European hospitals," KOF Working papers 14-366, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Thune, Taran & Mina, Andrea, 2016. "Hospitals as innovators in the health-care system: A literature review and research agenda," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1545-1557.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Hospitals; Survey; O3; I1;
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:8:y:2007:i:3:p:181-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.