Material versus social deprivation and health: a case study of an urban area
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romina Boarini & Marco Mira d'Ercole, 2006. "Measures of Material Deprivation in OECD Countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 37, OECD Publishing.
- Boyle, Paul J. & Gatrell, Anthony C. & Duke-Williams, Oliver, 1999. "The effect on morbidity of variability in deprivation and population stability in England and Wales: an investigation at small-area level," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 791-799, September.
- Senior, Martyn & Williams, Huw & Higgs, Gary, 2000. "Urban-rural mortality differentials: controlling for material deprivation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 289-305, July.
- Fuchs, Victor R., 2004. "Reflections on the socio-economic correlates of health," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 653-661, July.
- Kakwani, Nanak & Wagstaff, Adam & van Doorslaer, Eddy, 1997. "Socioeconomic inequalities in health: Measurement, computation, and statistical inference," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 87-103, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rss:jnljse:v3i4p1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudia Burlando & Enrico Ivaldi, 2012. "An Indicator to Measure Inequality in the Provision of Local Public Transport in Italy," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 2, pages 43-54, November.
- Ivaldi, Enrico, 2013. "Proposal of a country risk index based on a factorial analysis - Una proposta di indice di rischio paese basato sull’analisi fattoriale: una applicazione ai paesi del sud del Mediterraneo e ai paesi d," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 66(2), pages 231-249.
- Enrico Ivaldi & Gian Marco Ugolini, 2015. "The Nautical Quality Index (NaQi): Methodology and Application to the Case of Italy," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 5, pages 43-58, May.
- Enrico Ivaldi, 2016. "Material and social deprivation in Italy: an analysis on a regional basis," Eastern European Business and Economics Journal, Eastern European Business and Economics Studies Centre, vol. 2(3), pages 248-268.
- Fu, Mengzhu & Exeter, Daniel J. & Anderson, Anneka, 2015. "The politics of relative deprivation: A transdisciplinary social justice perspective," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 223-232.
- Angela Testi & Enrico Ivaldi, 2011. "Measuring Progress in Health through Deprivation Indexes," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 49-57, April.
- Enrico Ivaldi & Guido Bonatti & Riccardo Soliani, 2014. "Composite Index for Quality of Life in Italian Cities: An Application to URBES Indicators," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 4, pages 18-32, November.
- Auger, Nathalie & Park, Alison L. & Gamache, Philippe & Pampalon, Robert & Daniel, Mark, 2012. "Weighing the contributions of material and social area deprivation to preterm birth," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(6), pages 1032-1037.
More about this item
KeywordsData analysis; Deprivation; Health; I10;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:10:y:2009:i:3:p:323-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.