Measuring Progress in Health through Deprivation Indexes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Angus Deaton, 2003.
"Health, Inequality, and Economic Development,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 41(1), pages 113-158, March.
- Deaton, A., 2001. "Health, Inequality, and Economic Development," Papers 200, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Angus Deaton, 2001. "Health, Inequality, and Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 8318, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angus Deaton, 2002. "Health, inequality, and economic development," Working Papers 270, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Angus Deaton, 2002. "Health, inequality, and economic development," Working Papers 209, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Angus Deaton, 2016. "Health, Inequality and Economic Development," Working Papers id:8791, eSocialSciences.
- G Higgs & M L Senior & H C W L Williams, 1998. "Spatial and temporal variation of mortality and deprivation 1: widening health inequalities," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(9), pages 1661-1682, September.
- Romina Boarini & Marco Mira d'Ercole, 2006. "Measures of Material Deprivation in OECD Countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 37, OECD Publishing.
- Boyle, Paul J. & Gatrell, Anthony C. & Duke-Williams, Oliver, 1999. "The effect on morbidity of variability in deprivation and population stability in England and Wales: an investigation at small-area level," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 791-799, September.
- Angela Testi & Enrico Ivaldi, 2009. "Material versus social deprivation and health: a case study of an urban area," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 10(3), pages 323-328, July.
- G Higgs & M L Senior & H C W L Williams, 1998. "Spatial and Temporal Variation of Mortality and Deprivation 1: Widening Health Inequalities," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(9), pages 1661-1682, September.
- Fuchs, Victor R., 2004. "Reflections on the socio-economic correlates of health," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 653-661, July.
- Gillian Lancaster & Mick Green, 2002. "Deprivation, ill-health and the ecological fallacy," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 165(2), pages 263-278.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riccardo Soliani & Alessia Di Gennaro & Enrico Ivaldi, 2012. "An Index of the Quality of Life for European Countries: Evidence of Deprivation from EU-SILC Data," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 2, pages 1-14, May.
- Claudia Burlando & Enrico Ivaldi, 2012. "An Indicator to Measure Inequality in the Provision of Local Public Transport in Italy," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 2, pages 43-54, November.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth economics; Health status; Deprivation; Data analysis;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bap:journl:110205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlson). General contact details of provider: http://www.bapress.ca .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.