Perceived Impacts of Ecotourism on Environmental Learning and Conservation: Turtle Watching as a Case Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Carson & Nicholas Flores & Norman Meade, 2001.
"Contingent Valuation: Controversies and Evidence,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(2), pages 173-210, June.
- Carson, Richard T & Flores, Nicholas A, 2000. "Contingent Valuation: Controversies and Evidence," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt75k752s7, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Leida Mercado & James Lassoie, 2002. "Assessing Tourists' Preferences for Recreational and Environmental Management Programs Central to the Sustainable Development of a Tourism Area in the Dominican Republic," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 253-278, September.
- Wang, H. Holly & Young, Douglas L. & Camara, Oumou M., 2000.
"The Role Of Environmental Education In Predicting Adoption Of Wind Erosion Control Practices,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(02), December.
- Wang, H. Holly & Young, Douglas L. & Camara, Oumou M., 2000. "The Role Of Environmental Education In Predicting Adoption Of Wind Erosion Control Practices," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36376, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1984. "Tobit models: A survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 3-61.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stithou, Mavra, 2009. "Respondent Certainty and Payment Vehicle Effect in Contingent Valuation: an Empirical Study for the Conservation of Two Endangered Species in Zakynthos Island, Greece," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-21, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:4:p:770-779 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:6:p:1243-1252 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clem Tisdell & Clevo Wilson, 2012. "Nature-based Tourism and Conservation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13773.
- Li, Xiaoshu & Boyle, Kevin J. & Holmes, Thomas P. & LaRouche, Genevieve Pullis, 2014. "The effect of on-site forest experience on stated preferences for low-impact timber harvesting programs," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 348-362.
- Tisdell, Clem & Wilson, Clevo & Swarna Nantha, Hemanath, 2008. "Contingent valuation as a dynamic process," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1443-1458, August.
- George Pipinos & Persa Fokiali, 2009. "An assessment of the attitudes of the inhabitants of Northern Karpathos, Greece: towards a framework for ecotourism development in environmentally sensitive areas," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 655-675, June.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:3:p:692-701 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:229:y:2012:i:c:p:37-49 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsContingent valuation; ecotourism; environmental education; sea turtles; sustainable tourism; wildlife conservation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:endesu:v:7:y:2005:i:3:p:291-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .