Nature-based Tourism and Conservation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clem Tisdell, 2007.
"Knowledge and the valuation of public goods and experiential commodities: information provision and acquisition,"
Global Business and Economics Review,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(2/3), pages 170-182.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2006. "Knowledge and the Valuation of Public Goods and Experiential Commodities: Information Provision and Acquisition," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90545, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Clem Tisdell, 1996. "Bounded Rationality and Economic Evolution," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 960.
- Clem Tisdell, 1999. "Biodiversity, Conservation and Sustainable Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1408.
- Wilson, Clevo Tis & Tisdell, Clem, 2004.
"Attitudes to Entry Fees to National Parks: Results and Policy Implications from a Queensland Case Study,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 79-102, March.
- Wilson, Clevo & Tisdell, Clement A., 2003. "Attitudes to entry fees to national parks: results and policy implications from a Queensland case study," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48960, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tisdell, Clem & Wilson, Clevo & Swarna Nantha, Hemanath, 2008. "Contingent valuation as a dynamic process," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1443-1458, August.
- Tisdell, C., 1986. "Australia's Antarctic Policy Options - A Review Article," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 76-85.
- E. J. Mishan, 1967. "Pareto Optimality And The Law," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 255-287.
- Clem Tisdell & Clevo Wilson, 2005. "Perceived Impacts of Ecotourism on Environmental Learning and Conservation: Turtle Watching as a Case Study," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 291-302, September.
More about this item
Book ChaptersThe following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Environment;
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:13773. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .