Does the nationalization of party systems affect the composition of public spending?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 10 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10101/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alessro Lizzeri & Nicola Persico, .
"The Provision of Public Goods Under Alternative Electoral Incentives,"
Penn CARESS Working Papers
b96440ba0bfa06ca550ac40aa, Penn Economics Department.
- Nicola Persico & Alessandro Lizzeri, 2001. "The Provision of Public Goods under Alternative Electoral Incentives," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 225-239, March.
- Alessandro Lizzeri & Nicola Persico, . ""The Provision of Public Goods Under Alternative Electoral Incentives''," CARESS Working Papres 98-08, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini, .
"Political Economics and Public Finance,"
149, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Tabellini, Guido, 1990.
"A Positive Theory of Social Security,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
394, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ismael Sanz & Francisco Javier Velázquez, 2002. "Determinants of the Composition of Government Expenditure by Functions," European Economy Group Working Papers 13, European Economy Group.
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini & Francesco Trebbi, .
"Electoral Rules and Corruption,"
182, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini & Francesco Trebbi, 2001. "Electoral Rules and Corruption," CESifo Working Paper Series 416, CESifo Group Munich.
- Persson, Torsten & Tabellini, Guido & Trebbi, Francesco, 2001. "Electoral Rules and Corruption," CEPR Discussion Papers 2741, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini & Francesco Trebbi, 2001. "Electoral Rules and Corruption," NBER Working Papers 8154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- F. Javier Arze del Granado & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Robert McNab, 2005. "Fiscal Decentralization and The Functional Composition of Public Expenditures," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0501, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Guido Tabellini, 1989.
"The Politics of Intergenerational Redistribution,"
NBER Working Papers
3058, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roubini, Nouriel & Sachs, Jeffrey D., 1989. "Political and economic determinants of budget deficits in the industrial democracies," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 903-933, May.
- Ana Barreira & Rui Nuno Baleiras, 2004. "Elections and the public expenditure mix," ERSA conference papers ersa04p291, European Regional Science Association.
- Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti & Roberto Perotti & Massimo Rostagno, 2002. "Electoral Systems and Public Spending," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 117(2), pages 609-657.
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini, 2004. "Constitutional Rules and Fiscal Policy Outcomes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 25-45, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ecogov:v:10:y:2009:i:1:p:85-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.