Large Population Limits for Evolutionary Dynamics with Random Matching
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ellison, Glenn, 1993. "Learning, Local Interaction, and Coordination," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1047-1071, September.
- Robson, Arthur J. & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 1996.
"Efficient Equilibrium Selection in Evolutionary Games with Random Matching,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 65-92, July.
- Arthur J Robson & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 1999. "Efficient Equilibrium Selection in Evolutionary Games with Random Matching," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2112, David K. Levine.
- Ellison, Glenn & Fudenberg, Drew & Imhof, Lorens A., 2009.
"Random matching in adaptive dynamics,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 98-114, May.
- Glenn Ellison & Drew Fudenberg & Lorens A. Imhof, 2007. "Random matching in adaptive dynamics," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000815, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Imhof, Lorens & Ellison, Glenn & Fudenberg, Drew, 2009. "Random Matching in Adaptive Dynamics," Scholarly Articles 3190371, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Molzon, Robert & Puzzello, Daniela, 2010. "On the observational equivalence of random matching," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 1283-1301, May.
- Sandholm, William H., 2010. "Orders of limits for stationary distributions, stochastic dominance, and stochastic stability," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 5(1), January.
- Ken Binmore & Larry Samuelson, 1999. "Evolutionary Drift and Equilibrium Selection," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(2), pages 363-393.
- Kandori, Michihiro & Mailath, George J & Rob, Rafael, 1993.
"Learning, Mutation, and Long Run Equilibria in Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 29-56, January.
- Kandori, M. & Mailath, G.J., 1991. "Learning, Mutation, And Long Run Equilibria In Games," Papers 71, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - John M. Olin Program.
- M. Kandori & G. Mailath & R. Rob, 1999. "Learning, Mutation and Long Run Equilibria in Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 500, David K. Levine.
- J. Hofbauer & P. Schuster & K. Sigmund, 2010. "A Note on Evolutionary Stable Strategies and Game Dynamics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 441, David K. Levine.
- Sandholm, William H., 1998. "Simple and clever decision rules for a model of evolution," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 165-170, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEvolutionary game theory; Learning; Pareto efficient;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:dyngam:v:2:y:2012:i:1:p:146-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.