Drift effect under timing without observability: Experimental evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ponti, Giovanni, 2000.
"Cycles of Learning in the Centipede Game,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 115-141, January.
- Giovanni Ponti, "undated". "Cycles Of Learning In The Centipede Game," ELSE working papers 024, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Giovanni Ponti, 1996. "Cycles of Learning in the Centipede Game," Discussion Papers 96-22 ISSN 1350-6722, University College London, Department of Economics.
- R. Muller & Asha Sadanand, 2003. "Order of Play, Forward Induction, and Presentation Effects in Two-Person Games," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 6(1), pages 5-25, June.
- John C. Harsanyi & Reinhard Selten, 1988. "A General Theory of Equilibrium Selection in Games," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262582384, January.
- Ellison, Glenn, 1993. "Learning, Local Interaction, and Coordination," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1047-1071, September.
- Binmore, Ken & McCarthy, John & Ponti, Giovanni & Samuelson, Larry & Shaked, Avner, 2002. "A Backward Induction Experiment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 48-88, May.
- Young, H Peyton, 1993. "The Evolution of Conventions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 57-84, January.
- Binmore, Ken, 1987. "Modeling Rational Players: Part I," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 179-214, October.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Erev, Ido, 1995. "Learning in extensive-form games: Experimental data and simple dynamic models in the intermediate term," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 164-212.
- Roberto Weber & Colin Camerer & Marc Knez, 2004.
"Timing and Virtual Observability in Ultimatum Bargaining and “Weak Link” Coordination Games,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 7(1), pages 25-48, February.
- Camerer, Colin F. & Knez, Marc & Weber, Roberto A., 1996. "Timing and Virtual Observability in Ultimatum Bargaining and Weak Link Coordination Games," Working Papers 970, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Ken Binmore & Larry Samuelson, 1999. "Evolutionary Drift and Equilibrium Selection," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(2), pages 363-393.
- Kohlberg, Elon & Mertens, Jean-Francois, 1986.
"On the Strategic Stability of Equilibria,"
Econometric Society, vol. 54(5), pages 1003-1037, September.
- KOHLBERG, Elon & MERTENS, Jean-François, 1986. "On the strategic stability of equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers RP 716, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- E. Kohlberg & J.-F. Mertens, 1998. "On the Strategic Stability of Equilibria," Levine's Working Paper Archive 445, David K. Levine.
- Amershi Amin H. & Sadanand Asha & Sadanand Venkatraman, 1992. "Player importance and forward induction," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 291-297, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:19:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Ricciuti & Alessandro Innocenti & Mauro Caminati, 2008.
"Drift and equilibrium selection with human and computer players,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(19), pages 1-7.
- Mauro Caminati & Alessandro Innocenti & Roberto Ricciuti, 2007. "Drift and Equilibrium Selection with Human and Computer Players," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 012, University of Siena.
- Dieter Balkenborg & Rosemarie Nagel, 2016. "An Experiment on Forward vs. Backward Induction: How Fairness and Level k Reasoning Matter," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 17(3), pages 378-408, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:61:y:2006:i:3:p:393-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.