Orders of limits for stationary distributions, stochastic dominance, and stochastic stability
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Molzon, 2012. "Large Population Limits for Evolutionary Dynamics with Random Matching," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 146-159, March.
- Staudigl, Mathias, 2012. "Stochastic stability in asymmetric binary choice coordination games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 372-401.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:89:y:2013:i:c:p:75-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sandholm, William H., 2012. "Stochastic imitative game dynamics with committed agents," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(5), pages 2056-2071.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Nick Netzer, 2015. "Robust stochastic stability," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 58(1), pages 31-57, January.
- Sandholm, William H. & Staudigl, Mathias, 2016. "Large Deviations and Stochastic Stability in the Small Noise Double Limit, I: Theory," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 505, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Kevin Hasker, 2014. "The Emergent Seed: A Representation Theorem for Models of Stochastic Evolution and two formulas for Waiting Time," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000954, David K. Levine.
- Sandholm, William H. & Staudigl, Mathias, 2016. "Large Deviations and Stochastic Stability in the Small Noise Double Limit, II: The Logit Model," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 506, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:103:y:2015:i:c:p:2-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ryoji Sawa, 2012. "Mutation rates and equilibrium selection under stochastic evolutionary dynamics," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 41(3), pages 489-496, August.
More about this item
KeywordsEvolutionary game theory; stochastic stability; equilibrium selection;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:the:publsh:554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin J. Osborne). General contact details of provider: http://econtheory.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .