In Pursuit of Enhanced Customer Retention Management: Review, Key Issues, and Future Directions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rand, William & Rust, Roland T., 2011. "Agent-based modeling in marketing: Guidelines for rigor," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 181-193.
- S Delanote & R Leus & F Talla Nobibon, 2013. "Optimization of the annual planning of targeted offers in direct marketing," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 64(12), pages 1770-1779, December.
- Haenlein, Michael, 2013. "Social interactions in customer churn decisions: The impact of relationship directionality," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 236-248.
- Ricardo Montoya & Oded Netzer & Kamel Jedidi, 2010. "Dynamic Allocation of Pharmaceutical Detailing and Sampling for Long-Term Profitability," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(5), pages 909-924, 09-10.
- David A. Schweidel & Eric T. Bradlow & Peter S. Fader, 2011. "Portfolio Dynamics for Customers of a Multiservice Provider," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(3), pages 471-486, March.
- Peter S. Fader & Bruce G. S. Hardie & Ka Lok Lee, 2005. "“Counting Your Customers” the Easy Way: An Alternative to the Pareto/NBD Model," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 275-284, August.
- Anton Ovchinnikov & Béatrice Boulu-Reshef & Phillip E. Pfeifer, 2014. "Balancing Acquisition and Retention Spending for Firms with Limited Capacity," Post-Print hal-01261385, HAL.
- Peter S. Fader & Bruce G. S. Hardie & Jen Shang, 2010. "Customer-Base Analysis in a Discrete-Time Noncontractual Setting," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(6), pages 1086-1108, 11-12.
- David A. Schweidel & George Knox, 2013. "Incorporating Direct Marketing Activity into Latent Attrition Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(3), pages 471-487, May.
- Datta, H. & Foubert, B. & van Heerde, H.J., 2014. "The challenge of retaining customers acquired with free trials," Other publications TiSEM 7bc7f195-f655-43cd-9232-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Anton Ovchinnikov & Béatrice Boulu-Reshef & Phillip E. Pfeifer, 2014.
"Balancing Acquisition and Retention Spending for Firms with Limited Capacity,"
Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(8), pages 2002-2019, August.
- Anton Ovchinnikov & Béatrice Boulu-Reshef & Phillip E. Pfeifer, 2014. "Balancing Acquisition and Retention Spending for Firms with Limited Capacity," Post-Print hal-01290217, HAL.
- K. Coussement & D. van den Poel, 2009. "Improving customer attrition prediction by integrating emotions from client/company interaction emails and evaluating multiple classifiers," Post-Print halshs-00581595, HAL.
- Peter S. Fader & Bruce G. S. Hardie, 2010. "Customer-Base Valuation in a Contractual Setting: The Perils of Ignoring Heterogeneity," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(1), pages 85-93, 01-02.
- Eric M. Schwartz & Eric T. Bradlow & Peter S. Fader, 2014. "Model Selection Using Database Characteristics: Developing a Classification Tree for Longitudinal Incidence Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(2), pages 188-205, March.
- Jan Roelf Bult & Tom Wansbeek, 1995. "Optimal Selection for Direct Mail," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(4), pages 378-394.
- Lemmens, A. & Croux, C., 2006. "Bagging and boosting classification trees to predict churn," Other publications TiSEM d5cb664d-5859-44db-a621-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Eva Ascarza & Bruce G. S. Hardie, 2013. "A Joint Model of Usage and Churn in Contractual Settings," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(4), pages 570-590, July.
- Fader, Peter S. & Hardie, Bruce G.S., 2009. "Probability Models for Customer-Base Analysis," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 61-69.
- David C. Schmittlein & Donald G. Morrison & Richard Colombo, 1987. "Counting Your Customers: Who-Are They and What Will They Do Next?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(1), pages 1-24, January.
- K. Coussement & D. Van Den Poel, 2008. "Improving Customer Attrition Prediction by Integrating Emotions from Client/Company Interaction Emails and Evaluating Multiple Classifiers," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/527, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Talla Nobibon, Fabrice & Leus, Roel & Spieksma, Frits C.R., 2011. "Optimization models for targeted offers in direct marketing: Exact and heuristic algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 670-683, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lie Heng & Nur Afifah, 2020. "Entrepreneurial Orientation for Enhancement of Marketing Performance," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 10(3), pages 46-53.
- Aurélie Lemmens & Sunil Gupta, 2020. "Managing Churn to Maximize Profits," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(5), pages 956-973, September.
- Hasnan Baber, 2020. "FinTech, Crowdfunding and Customer Retention in Islamic Banks," Vision, , vol. 24(3), pages 260-268, September.
- Elliot Shin Oblander & Sunil Gupta & Carl F. Mela & Russell S. Winer & Donald R. Lehmann, 2020. "The past, present, and future of customer management," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 125-136, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer retention; Churn; Customer relationship management (CRM);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:custns:v:5:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40547-017-0080-0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.