Portfolio Dynamics for Customers of a Multiservice Provider
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:26:y:2009:i:2:p:119-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oded Netzer & James M. Lattin & V. Srinivasan, 2008. "A Hidden Markov Model of Customer Relationship Dynamics," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(2), pages 185-204, 03-04.
- Seetharaman, P B & Chintagunta, Pradeep K, 2003. "The Proportional Hazard Model for Purchase Timing: A Comparison of Alternative Specifications," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 21(3), pages 368-382, July.
- Bas Donkers & Peter Verhoef & Martijn Jong, 2007. "Modeling CLV: A test of competing models in the insurance industry," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 163-190, June.
- Rakesh Niraj & V. Padmanabhan & P. B. Seetharaman, 2008. "Research Note—A Cross-Category Model of Households' Incidence and Quantity Decisions," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(2), pages 225-235, 03-04.
- Ricardo Montoya & Oded Netzer & Kamel Jedidi, 2010. "Dynamic Allocation of Pharmaceutical Detailing and Sampling for Long-Term Profitability," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(5), pages 909-924, 09-10.
- Tülin Erdem, 1996. "A Dynamic Analysis of Market Structure Based on Panel Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(4), pages 359-378.
- Peter S. Fader & Bruce G. S. Hardie & Chun-Yao Huang, 2004. "A Dynamic Changepoint Model for New Product Sales Forecasting," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(1), pages 50-65, October.
- David A. Schweidel & Peter S. Fader & Eric T. Bradlow, 2008. "A Bivariate Timing Model of Customer Acquisition and Retention," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(5), pages 829-843, 09-10.
- Alan L. Montgomery & Shibo Li & Kannan Srinivasan & John C. Liechty, 2004. "Modeling Online Browsing and Path Analysis Using Clickstream Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 579-595, November.
- Cooper, Lee G & Nakanishi, Masao, 1983. " Standardizing Variables in Multiplicative Choice Models," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(1), pages 96-108, June.
- Peter S. Fader & Bruce G. S. Hardie, 2010. "Customer-Base Valuation in a Contractual Setting: The Perils of Ignoring Heterogeneity," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(1), pages 85-93, 01-02.
- David C. Schmittlein & Donald G. Morrison & Richard Colombo, 1987. "Counting Your Customers: Who-Are They and What Will They Do Next?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(1), pages 1-24, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:27:y:2013:i:3:p:185-208 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Braun & David A. Schweidel, 2011. "Modeling Customer Lifetimes with Multiple Causes of Churn," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(5), pages 881-902, September.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:36:y:2016:i:c:p:77-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:9-:d:130922 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:binfse:v:60:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s12599-017-0485-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- V. Kumar & S. Sriram & Anita Luo & Pradeep K. Chintagunta, 2011. "Assessing the Effect of Marketing Investments in a Business Marketing Context," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(5), pages 924-940, September.
More about this item
Keywordscustomer relationship management; dynamic hidden Markov model; customer value;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:57:y:2011:i:3:p:471-486. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.