Balancing Acquisition and Retention Spending for Firms with Limited Capacity
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Anton Ovchinnikov & Béatrice Boulu-Reshef & Phillip E. Pfeifer, 2014. "Balancing Acquisition and Retention Spending for Firms with Limited Capacity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(8), pages 2002-2019, August.
- Anton Ovchinnikov & Béatrice Boulu-Reshef & Phillip E. Pfeifer, 2014. "Balancing Acquisition and Retention Spending for Firms with Limited Capacity," Post-Print hal-01290217, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goker Aydin & Serhan Ziya, 2009. "Technical Note---Personalized Dynamic Pricing of Limited Inventories," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 57(6), pages 1523-1531, December.
- Sunil Gupta & Valarie Zeithaml, 2006. "Customer Metrics and Their Impact on Financial Performance," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 718-739, 11-12.
- Francis de Véricourt & Miguel Sousa Lobo, 2009. "Resource and Revenue Management in Nonprofit Operations," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 57(5), pages 1114-1128, October.
- Sam Aflaki & Ioana Popescu, 2014. "Managing Retention in Service Relationships," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(2), pages 415-433, February.
- Daniel Kahneman & Jack L. Knetsch & Richard H. Thaler, 1991. "Anomalies: The Endowment Effect, Loss Aversion, and Status Quo Bias," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 193-206, Winter.
- James E. Smith & Kevin F. McCardle, 2002. "Structural Properties of Stochastic Dynamic Programs," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 50(5), pages 796-809, October.
- Michael Lewis, 2005. "Research Note: A Dynamic Programming Approach to Customer Relationship Pricing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(6), pages 986-994, June.
- Roland T. Rust & Tuck Siong Chung, 2006. "Marketing Models of Service and Relationships," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 560-580, 11-12.
- repec:wly:navres:v:55:y:2008:i:1:p:59-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mak, Vincent & Rapoport, Amnon & Gisches, Eyran J., 2012. "Competitive dynamic pricing with alternating offers: Theory and experiment," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 250-264.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ascarza, & Neslin, & Netzer, & Lemmens, Aurélie & Anderson, Zachery & Fader, Peter S. & Gupta, S. & Hardie, B.G.S. & Libai, Barak & Neal, David & Provost, Foster, 2018. "In pursuit of enhanced customer retention management : Review, key issues, and future directions," Other publications TiSEM 28a90d28-6daf-42f1-bd8e-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:eee:oprepe:v:5:y:2018:i:c:p:45-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:custns:v:5:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40547-017-0080-0 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01261385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.